[Resolved]  Nokia N - 82 — Fade up with the Nokia care, Gandhinagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur Centre

To,

The Senior Manager,
Nokia India (Customer care)

I am K. C. Goyal from Jaipur, India. Being a regular user of Nokia products, I have purchased a Nokia N 82 handset on 8th October 2008. Since July, 2009 I was experiencing 'key pad problem' and certain keys were not functioning at all. I took it to Nokia Care located at Gandhinagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur on 8th September 2009 (prior to one month of expiry of warranty), where they could not repair it and so send it to the service centre at Delhi. [ IMEI No. - [protected]] AND [Online Job sheet no. –[protected]/090908/50 ]

Since 8th September 2009, I have personally visited the aforesaid nokia care center atleast five times and have called them many a times but every time, I was being told that my handset has not been sent back from Delhi service center and it would take another week.

On 27th October, 2009 morning, when I called to Mr. Deepak Kansotiya (Asstt. Manager, Nokia care center, Gandhinagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur), he informed that the handset is back from Delhi and I should take it back. When I reached to Centre, Mr. Deepak informed me that though the set is back from Delhi but it is unrepaired and he was not able to answer the proper reason for the same. Rather he quoted that when the service center enquired about the purchase bill, the warranty had been expired which didn’t seem proper as the handset were originally submitted to service center on 8th September 2009 (prior to one month of expiry of warranty). He neither communicated any date by which we can expect the delivery of repaired handset.

It appears, that the customer care system at this center in particular has been collapsed and shall be restored by the Nokia, being the leading brand in mobile telephony.

Please, get me my mobile handset in proper working condition at an earliest as committed by the Nokia as I am not able to use the phone for two months now, so the purpose of purchase stands defeated, else I would be forced to seek legal action in the matter as per prevailing law of the land.

I will be happy if you respond early. Hope to see that NOKIA maintains its worldwide reputation. Thanking you

With regards,

(K. C. Goyal)

Address:
D-50, Opposite B-487 A, 80 feet Road
Mahesh Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Pin Code-302015

Mob. No.: [protected]

Comments

Nokia N-82 — DISPLAY LIGHT AND BACK CAM

I have recently purchased Nokia n-82 Handset, But due to some problem in the same Handset is Display light is not working and Back cam are not working so please solve the problem urgently.

Your sincerly

Nokia N-82 — Complete Frustration with Nokia CAre

Dear Sir & Respected Authorities

I boought N-82 on17th May 2008 for Rs. 20k in Black Color.
Got problem with keypad, visited Nokia Care, Green Park, New Delhi about 15 kms from residence.

They resolved the technical problem of keys in about 15 days but changed the front panel of N-82 in Black-Silver Combination with Silver keypad. Instead original look was Black Color. I don't know why ?? SCratched the whole body ... looks more like a chinese handset. Please note my nokia Case Reference # 2-3FSAV and Job Sheet # [protected].

I have talked about this to CARE representative, he says the part has been put in demand but not available & it has been 2 months now. I asked for replacement but still no answer.
Kindly suggest what to do next?? Pls. reply on my e-mail.

Gaurav Gupta
Delhi
Mob: [protected]

Nokia N - 82 — track the phone which has been stolen yesterday

Dear Sir/Mam,

Yesterday I lost my cell phone at Silk Board, Bangalore. Somebody stolen my cell phone from my bag. My cell phone details are as follows.

Product name : Nokia N-82
emi no is [protected]

Nokia N-82 — Cell phone stolen

My cell phone Nokia N-82 has been stolen from Silk board Bangalore on 23 sept 2010 at 10:30 am. My cell phone nos IMEI No :[protected]
nokia 5230 problem on speaker when switched on loud speaker its not work properly, when turn off its work properly please give me some idea to corect it...