Nokia N70 — blank display, loud speaker auto on, music menu auto on, insert memory card

srinivas
blank display, loud speaker auto on, music menu auto on, insert memory card At first i gave my mobile for repairing of blank display after 20 days they returned my mobile display is working but loud speaker auto on, music menu auto on, insert memory card these are the problems they created for my mobile again they are asking me 20 days time to sent htat mobile to L3 what shall i do?

Comments

Nokia, N-70 — Speaker

i pruchased the cell mentioned details above on 1/4/07 having IMEI No-[protected]. A problem has been noticed in same set i.e -vibrating sound. I given my cell to Nokia care (Sheetla service centre, opp plaza solitair old delhi road gurgaon) on 10 dec'07, they returened my phone on 17.10.07. I was surprised to see that cell have the same problem. i contacted them again on their phone no- [protected]. i was socked to listen their behaviour she spoke me so rudely if not repaiared what can we do.
auto ply music plyer and keypad dial no 4, 0
n71
auto loud speaker, auto music menu open when attend the phone, auto cut the phone when talking, auto cut when received tha call and so many problem during talking the phone..

Nokia N70 - blank display, loud speaker auto on, music menu auto on, insert memory card