[Resolved]  Nokia N70 Music Edition — Refurbished handset after 2 years

I had deposited a Nokia N70 on the 13th of Nov, 2007. Job Sheet number :[protected]/071113/49. This was submited to their authorised service centre named : Infotel situated at 26/2 Hindustan Park, Kol-29. I have been going to this centre for the last three years and never got my handset back. I many-a-times go out of kolkata for official purposes so this matter was also handled by my brother-in-law. They have never come to a conclusion as to what has happened to the set. I flared up badly yesterday and they have given me a refurbished handset ( N70 ) today i.e. 14th of July, 2009.
I am unwilling to accept this handset as I had given then a handset that was barely a few months old and had a starting up problem. I want a new N81 as a replacement. When I bought my N70 it costed Rs.17500 but could never use it properly. N81 cost lesser than that now, Rs16000. As a compensation I want a 1 GB memory card as well. I dont think I am asking for anything more than what I should. Please let me know what should be done if they donot agree to this. I am willing to lodge a complaint with the consumer forum and claim Rs20000 as compensation alongwith a top of the line handset as well.
Please advice.
SUBHASHIS BHOWMICK - Kolkata.

Nokia India