[Resolved] Nokia N95 — Nokia N95 display problem for a new 4 months old mobile
MY Job Sheet Number:[protected]/080821/57 Dt: 21/Aug/2008).
1. " I purchases a New Mobile NOKIA - HANDSET – n95 - BLACK from one of nokia vendor at tiruchirapalli on april 05, 2008 for Rs.34, 000 and hardly I used it only for 3 months .
2. I came to see that my mobile display got blank while on use and for the first time I took my mobile to nokia care trichy for the problem rectification and the service person told that some wiring has been losen and the problem was rectified within 2 months of purchase.
3. Second time same problem persists and mobile has been given to rocky agencies(Service Center Details - ROCKY AGENCIES, New No:32, Old No: 10, Thiru Vi Ka Road, Royapetta, for service within 4 months of purchase.
4. After 2 months of service again the same problem persists. And immediately I was been directed to NOKIA CARE at Royapetta, (Near Sathyam Theratre) Chennai.
I was been attended by one of the service engineer Mr vimal and first he told that the mobile has been dropped down and I told it has never been dropped as I personally handled the mobile in a better way and after some time mr vimal told me that the mobile has been water logged and he showed the display but there was not even a single drop of water and he told some rubbish reason that some sweat might have gone inside and there was not evidence of water nor anything . And further he told that the mobile has to be sent for head office for warranty replacement.
5. Mobile comes under warranty and i request the head office to solve the problem immediately in order to avoid legal proceedings since I have the strong evidence of the warranty and the type of problem and the conversation recorded had with you local office and Bangalore office engineers.
6. I have a good hope with nokia and their services and I request to solve the issue amicably
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved