Nokia (Nokia 6233) — Restart Problem

Jennish P John
I am owning a mobile of Nokia model no 6233, in this mobile whenever i change the theme mobile get restart automatically and whenever any message comes and trying to open it it get restart.

I have given mobile several times in the nokia care but still the problem is there. please help to resolve this complaint. if nokia company is not able to solve the problem i request you to please provide me a new handset of nokia 6233.

Jennish P John

Comments

Nokia 6233 — restarting

i have purchased my mobile from a nokia priority show room at trivandrum,kerala. After few weeks my handset starts to restart simultaneously. i had inform this problem to a nokia care at pattom,trivandrum,Kerala.They re-installed the software many times but my handset is still restarting. especially while iam applying themes and while connecting the headset,calling etc.And it's in warranty period also.My request is to please replace my mobile. Iam uncomfortable with my handset. [nokia 6233 purchased on[protected]]
imei=356283/01/284502/2
i too have such a problem
how many does a nokia 6680 lcd display cost please help