[Resolved]  Nokia Promo Uk — WON THE SUM $350,000 & N 95

I got a message in my mobile at Tuesday 2, December, 2008. My mobile No. is [protected]. I have given below message details. '' YOUR MOBILE NO. HAS WON THE SUM OF $350, 000 AND NOKIA N 95 IN THE ONGOING NOKIA MOBILE PROMO, FOR CLAIMS CALL [protected] E-MAIL : [protected]@yahoo.com. '' I have written below their address: Mr.Deco Anderson, Nokia Promo. Mr. Mark Williams, Nokia cash office, London zonal co-ordinator, [protected], E-mail: [protected]@live.com. HAVE YOU GIVEN THIS TYPE OF PRIZE ? . Please send me mail immediately. By, Yours Faith fully, SUBHASH JOSEPH.

Comments

i have received the following message on my nokia mobil phone:
your cell number has won 500.000 pounds in the ongoing nokia promo
call:[protected] or email:nokia-promo
best regards
i have received the following message on my nokia uk mobile phone:
your cell number has won 110.000 pounds in the ongoing nokia promo

my phone number: +[protected]
my e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU THE SUM OF 172000 POUNDS ON THIS YEAR NOKIA PROMO. FOR CLAIM EMAIL TO: [protected]@live .com AND call:[protected].
what should i understand after reading this sms?
what should i understand after reading this sms?
I have received message from nokias promos 2009 that I have won 350 000 pounds
Please tell me more about it cuz' i tried to call you on this nr. phone [protected] but nobody answered me .
So if is it tru all this please here you have all contacts details : +[protected] or +[protected]
E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

effefewfewfewfefgwefwefwefwefefwefwe
is this real????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
hi, i got the same message from my mobile as the above persons quoted...i want know know whether it is true or it is a joke..if yes, it is true, then show me the way how to collect the prize...

Thank you very much for your kind attention.
yours faithfully, Nizam Mungroo...
congratulation!
your cell phone has just won you 365, 000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA/UK PROMO.
call:[protected]:nokia-promo
would you please tell me if it’s true and how to get my price, pls, rply early as possible, i m waiting for your positive rply.
i received the same message as well "YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU THE SUM OF 172 000 POUNDS ON THIS YEAR NOKIA PROMO. FOR CLAIM EMAIL TO: [protected]@live .com". i would like to know what shud i do? thanks...
my phone number is +[protected]
and my email is above..
I received sms (congratulations! Your number won 300, 000.00 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO. For details Email us at [protected]@live.com and call [protected]. Why should i pay money if it is true?
if it is true how can i get my money?
I Just Got The Message On my no. [protected] That,
YOUR NUMBER WON YOU SUM OF $365.000.00 & 2 NOKIA PHONES IN ON-GOING NOKIA/UK PROMO, CONTACT MR THOMAS PAUL TEL: [protected][protected]@in>com

Please Inform Me If I Can Have My Gift

MY NAMES YOUSEF IBRAHEM MY EMAIL{[protected]@YAHOO.COM}
MY PHONE NOMBER IS{[protected]} CALL ME IS THAT TRUE OR SEND AMSSEGE Please Inform Me If I Can Have My Gift

Best Regards
I received sms ( Congrtat!! you have won 300 000 gbp in the uk nokia promo contact claim agent Mr. Evans Anthony Via Email :: ([protected]@live.com) TEL [protected] )

CALL ME IS THAT TRUE OR SEND AMSSEGE Please Inform Me If I Can Have My Gift

Time: 07/08/2009 07:13:00
your cell number has won 500.000 pounds in the ongoing nokia promo
call:[protected] or email:nokia-promo
i have received the following message on my nokia mobil phone:
congratulation!Your Mobile # has won 500, 000.00 Pounds in the ongoing Nokia Awards. For details Contact:[protected], [protected] Email: my.nokiamsn.com..would you please inform me if it’s true and how to collect my price..
my mobile number is [protected].i hve received the following message from TA-Nokiainc.
congratulations!your mobile # has won 500, 000.00 pounds in the Nokia ongoing awards.For details contact:[protected], [protected] Email:my.nokiamsn.com..
would you please inform me if it's true and how to collect my price..

Nokia India