[Resolved]  North Eastern Electric Power Corporation, Shillong, Meghalaya — Transfer of reckonable benefit - A/C No. WB/15008/194

Dear Sir
A letter dated 04th July06 addressed to RPFC, Sub-Regional Office, EPFO, 44 Park Street, Kolkata-16 was written by Secretary, NEEPCO EPF Trust, NEEPCO Ltd ., Shillong requesting for transfer of my reckonable service benefit for the spell of service at Hindustan Copper Ltd . Kolkata from 02.04.1980 to 07.04.1985 .This needs to be transferred to my present Account No. AS/941/5304 maintained with APFC, Sub-Regional Office, EPFO, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003 . This letter was written with reference to R.EX.Pen.III/WB/5142/1125(ii) dated 16.5.2006.
It is regretted that transfer is yet to be effected despite the lapse of two years for which my pension drawal which fell due from July08 have become uncertain . Repeated pursuation although not desirable proved to be abortive till date .
The issue is therefore brought to your notice for immediate necessary action with intimation to me.
Awaiting prompt response
Yours faithfully
Someswar Chakrabarti
Dy . General Manager(Finance)
NEEPCO Ltd .
Brookland Compound
Shillong, Meghalaya-793003

Comments

My EPF amount was deducted from my monthly salary since 2005. But till date I do not know about my EPF Deposited amount detail. How can I know about details? Your suggestion will be solicited.
EPF No AS/941/001974
But till date I do not know about EPF Deposited amount detail. How can I know about details? Your suggestion will be solicited.
EPF No AS/941/001974