NSDL — PRAN NO.

sreeraj.m.s
I have recd. a PRAN NO. alongwith I-PIN & T-PIN but when I try to access it through online CRA WEBSITE a message is displayed "USER ACCOUNT IS LOCKED, PLEASE RESET THE PASSWORD". Please guide me how can I access my PRAN NO. now, when my account is locked.

Complaint comments  167 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My name is HITESH KANTILAL MARU. I am state government servent of Gujarat State. Sir, My problem is that I still don't get my PRAN KIT. I even don't know my PRAN NO. So how will I get it to resolve my problem.
I forgot My PRAN Number. How could i know my number. Please tell me procedure

K. Sai Sruthi
I had not recd. my PRAN card no.[protected] alongwith kit till date. I am facing problems due to this.

Madhu Bala Mishra
email i.d- Vimalsharma59@gmail.com
Mobile No [protected]
sir
mujhe abhi tak mera pran no .& pran card nahi mila hai. sir please .mera details hai .punjab natioal bank me service kar rah hu .my add : pnb koriaya sultanpur vill- jamui p.o.jamui via belhori, p.s-dulhin bazar disst-patna bihar pin-801102 email id-akakil2012@gmail .com
akhilesh kumar dt of birth[protected], mo-[protected], [protected]
last pran no-7349, please send me my branch add-ya my email id
MY NAME IS DR. NIKESH K. BAWANE. MY PRAN NO IS[protected]. HOW TO GET I-PIN & T-PIN?MY EMPLOYER IS DIRECTOR, (HEALTH), GOVT.OF PUDUCHERRY...KINDLY GIVE DETAILS HOW TO GET PINS TO OPEN THE ACCOUNT?

PRAN No — don't receive my PRAN NO

i am a primary school teacher at-asarada u.p. school. block-hindol,dist-dhenkanal.i am brahmananda sethi,my account no is[protected].idon't receive my PRAN NO.please send my PRAN NO.mobile no [protected]. email brahmasethi1981@gmail.com.
my name is harbansh lal maravi my sthhai pension khhata no is
plz send my pran number
my pran number is not recive til date so plz send my pran number my sthhai pension khhata no is [protected]
harbansh lal maravi date of barth 27/03/1969
I have lost my acknowledgement so if there is any way to download my acknowledgement again please give a guidance to solve the problem

PRAN nps — PRAN status shows deactivated

My PRAN IS[protected].When I logged in it shows That my PRAN is activated but PRAN status is deactivated.Tire1 is deactivated.But i did not apply for withdraw the account.transaction have no records.please solve the problem.
Respected Sir,

My PRAN no. is[protected] and my old contact no. is [protected] and please change my contact no. [protected] and my email id is navraj34@gmail.com
I have recd. a PRAN NO.[protected] alongwith I-PIN & T-PIN but when I try to access it through online CRA WEBSITE a message is displayed "USER ACCOUNT IS LOCKED, PLEASE RESET THE PASSWORD". Please guide me how can I access my PRAN NO. now, when my account is locked.

VINOD KUMAR PARTE
eMAIL:- vkparte1974@gmail.com
Mobile.No.[protected]
dear sir,
please advice to me that.haw are the process to continue to my PRAN no when i resigned to ny current employe and joined to new employe, and haw are the process to withdrawn my amount...
plz send me my pran no. on my mobile no. [protected]
Dept:- animal husbandry
Name:- Ajay kumar
Father name:- Sh, ashok kumar
D.O.B. :- 04.01.1985
SEND IT URGENTLY
i know my mobile no but i didnt get any msg pls find me an solution
my email id is rsram911@yahoo.co.in
i have recd. a PRAN NO. alongwith I-PIN & T-PIN but when I try to access it through online CRA WEBSITE a message is displayed "USER ACCOUNT IS LOCKED, PLEASE RESET THE PASSWORD". Please guide me how can I access my PRAN NO. now, when my account is locked.
i send the my pran application by post. but i have not received my acknowledgement number. my treasury id number/ppan no is 0376286.please sent my pran acknowledgement number. my gmail addres sivarishikh@gmail.com
i have not received my pran card

1. PRN:[protected]

2. PRN DATE:20130316

3. ACKNO :[protected] to[protected]
myself VISHAL SINGH BHADAURIYA S/o Shri VIJAY SINGH BHADAURIYA R/o VILL-SULTANPUR, POST&PS- SAURIKH, DIST-KANNAUJ I had posted in UP POLICE as a constable, i filled the pran form on 2012, when I posted at district Lucknow but I dont get my number yet, . can you suggest how to check from this site.

myself VISHAL SINGH BHADAURIYA S/o Shri VIJAY SINGH BHADAURIYA R/o VILL-SULTANPUR, POST&PS- SAURIKH, DIST-KANNAUJ I had posted in UP POLICE as a constable, i filled the pran form on 2012, when I posted at district Lucknow but I dont get my number yet, . my Email address vishalbhdr@gmail.com

+91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]