NSDL — PRAN NO.

sreeraj.m.s
I have recd. a PRAN NO. alongwith I-PIN & T-PIN but when I try to access it through online CRA WEBSITE a message is displayed "USER ACCOUNT IS LOCKED, PLEASE RESET THE PASSWORD". Please guide me how can I access my PRAN NO. now, when my account is locked.

Complaint comments  167 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Request for correction of Contact No. & E. mail address
I have already received my PRAN KIT and PRAN No. before one years ago but, I d'nt get any information in my cell ph. so plz correction my contact No. & E. Mail Address My Ph. No. 9612519487 E. Mail Address alunkhongsai @ gmail.com. PRAN No.110092949668
Thanking you.
Sir my PRON no is 110013591813 didn't transaction since last year and forgot my password so please consider above the matter to mail ID.

kadarapuraju@gmail.com

Cra Nsdl (Central Record Keeping Agency) — STATMENT OR PASSBOOK NOT RESIVED BY NPS

NPS STATMENT NOT RECIVED
i have not recieved my PRAN card yet, though i have applied for the same in the last week of june..i have recieved a few sms's from nsdl but none not regarding pran no that i needed most. the same has been forwarded from TREASURY OFFICER QAZIGUND kulgam J&K..kindly go through the details and look int the matter :sajad hussain ganie, R/o :zaipora TEh/ kulgam J &k ..192231

regards
sajad ganie
Chng the mobile no & email addrsss
My pran no is 111001926484 and now I m moved on new mobile no is 8529612454 & email address is deepaksangwan10@gmail.com so plzzz solve this prblm
We have not received our PRAN card.
I have received I-Pin and T-Pin.
But my PRAN number not known..
Please send my PRAN details.

Name : Adimulam Siva Nagendra Kumar S/O A.Mahananda
Bank : A/C No;30308309879, SBI- IFC: SBIN0001902
Aadhar:279600222554
Pan :BMXPS0254E
Address: 42/288, Bhagya Nagar Colony, Chinna Chowk, Kadapa City, Andhra Pradesh (State)-516001
Cell :9440246029
Mail; asnkumar6384@gmail.com
My nps pran 110037834298 i hd submitted online request for withdrawal on attaining age of 60. its more than month and there is NO RESPONSE. No one attending on phone, even email no response
s ramji