[Resolved]  NSK electronics Bangalore — NSK electronics Bangalore India Cheating students in Projects on Embedded Systems

Respected Sir,
We did our final year project in NSK Electronics.We did not get output for our project and we got poor marks. 4 batches from our class joined NSK Electronics in SP Road for projects.That person simply took money and cheated us.When we ask hiom doubt he asks for more money. They made us go there those many days and finally gave one kit that was not working.When we asked him he told for final year projects output wont come and it is not necessary.He asked us to pay more and more money.Finally we ended up paying double to cost of our project.Please help us sir.Ther e is no one to question.Even Again I am cheated by I trainagle infotech when I joined my EmbeddedProject.

Comments

First we are doing any projects for Particularly Students We are having AIM to support not to give ready kits
No way man, i also NSK customer, because of Support Only they are growing Bec they came 3 years Before Only
Respected Sir

I purchase the PIC Development Board but i am no able to connect the Compuert
and The MPLAB v7.40 is not installed
Pls guide install and connect the board through PC

Ys
S.Dhandapani
[protected]@gmail.com
Respected sir,

i buy a rs232 based fingerprint scanner component from your shop.give some information regarding how to open the device plzzzzzzzzzz
Am also an nsk customer, They are giving me excellent support on embedded projects. Being an engineering student please understand that the days of spoon feeding is over. They can guide you but the remaining things you have to develop your self.
i am also NSK customer, i am satisfied with all products, product output depends on your talent on electronics, people have to learn more more every day its like depth of sea, student have to thank people like NSK manage to get all latest components and sensor from all country to serve Indian students.
thanks NSK
palanivel
chennai
The cost of the product is too high... GSM boards are not working properly.
What are you talking about? NSK is best in providing embedded products. They have best service and best possible price. I am regular customer from past 5-6 Years.

First of all You are expecting spoon feeding. Being electronics student, you should pro actively do the projects on your own, not BUY THE READY MADE PROJECTS. Obviously you will fail. No doubt. (You deserve it)

I have seen many times, people go to NSK and beg for getting the projects done!! They don't know noting about Embedded Systems.

Dont blame NSK for your own foolishness & mistakes.

Pramod
Bangalore
sir this NAGARAJA NAIK D.N HOD DEPT OF E&C ENNG from Government Polytechnic, Siddapur and i am enclosing consumer items.so please tel me the cost of these components
NAME VALUES REQUIRED QUANTITY
1) JFET BFW10/11 100
2) OP-AMP UA741 100
3) TIMER IC555 100
4) ICS 7400, 7402, 7404, , 7432, 7486, 7476, 7447, 7448, 74138, 74151, 7495, 74190, 74191, 7490 50 EACH
5) UJT 2N2646 20
6) SCR 2P4M/TYN604 20
7) LED 25
8) PHOTO TRANSISTOR IR3MM 935NM 25
9) PHOTO DIODE 25
10) ICS TRAY 2
11) CRO PROBES 10
12) CAPACITORS .1UF, .01UF, .001UF, .047UF, 1UF 50 EACH
13) RESISTORS 1K, 2.2K, 220, 1.5K, 10K, 4.7K, 27K, 680, 720, 15K, 560OHM, 100OHM, 1.2K, 3.3K, 330K, 470, 470K, 22K, 10, 10K POT, 5K POT, 22K POT, 100 EACH
14) TRANSISTOR SL100B, SK100B, BC107, BC547 100 EACH