[Resolved]  O.B.Enterprises — Request for removal from defaulter list.

Myself Manoj Seth S/O- Shri D.K.Seth, R/O- House No-2054, The Great Layallpur, CGHS, Plot No-35, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi 110075, having income tax Pan No.AIDPS0551K, Date of Birth 12/09/1963, Tel No.25071960, 28071087, have applied for a loan/over draft facility from my bank ING Vysya Ltd, Janakpuri Branch.

As I am operating with my 2 credit Cards one of Citibank and another of ICICI bank & on both my cards the payments are totally update & there is no default on any incidence.

To my surprise there is intimation to my bank that there have been two defaults on my credit cards. I would request you to kindly let me know the details of the cards & outstanding payment so that I can check those payments. If there is any genuine outstanding on any of my cards, I am ready to pay that outstanding.

I also need support from you increase there is no such defaults on my credit cards payment, I would request you to kindly send me the details & help me in getting my name cleared from Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited.

Will appreciate if action is taken immediately.

Waiting for your responce.

Best Regards,
Manoj Seth.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

OB ENTERPRISES — Default on Credit Card.

Myself Manoj Seth, S/O Shri D.K.Seth, R/O House No-2054, The Great Layallpur, CGHS, Plot No-35, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075, having PAN No.AIDPS0551K, Date of Birth-12/09/1963, Telephone No.[protected], 28041087, have applied for a loan/over draft facility from my bank ING Vysya Ltd. Janakpuri Delhi branch.
I was informed by Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited that some payments have been written off on my 2 credit cards. As I am operating with my 2 credit cards, one of Citibank & another of ICICI Bank & on both my cards the payments are totally update & there is no default on any incidence.
To my surprise there is an intimation to my bank two defaults on my credit cards. I would request you to kindly let me know the details of the cards & outstanding payment sa that I can check those payments. If there is any genuine outstanding onany of my cards, I am ready to pay that outstanding.
I also need support from you incase there is no such default on my credit cards payment, I would request you to kindly send me the details & help me in getting my name cleared from Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited.
Will appreciate if action is taken in immediate.

Best Regards,