[Resolved]  Ocean Oil & Gas Company UK — appointment letter

I have recivied an agreement for contract for services / offer leter from Ocean Oil & gas company UK, 89 Hemisphere Circle - Kingston BP5476 - Manchester London, email - [protected]@yahoo.co.uk for two years through UK Travel Agent (UTA), UTA Corporate Buidling, 12 Milton Hills, Water Crescent, BP 78965 London - UK, email - [protected]@yahoo.com / [protected]@myway.com, conact person Mr. Yony Mark. They send me the offer letter without any interview. Please inform me if you know about the reality of the company it is real or fake company.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:27:59
Complaint comments  84 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Ocean Oil & Gas Company UK — About the company

i have received agreement of appointment as accountant with .
oil & naural gas company at manchester uk fore two years for 9500 pond sterlings per month .

kindly advise existance of company .

Aseet Kumar Dash
I have recivied an agreement for contract for services / offer leter from Ocean Oil & gas company UK, 89 Hemisphere Circle - Kingston BP5476 - Manchester London, email - [protected]@yahoo.co.uk for two years through UK Travel Agent (UTA), UTA Corporate Buidling, 12 Milton Hills, Water Crescent, BP 78965 London - UK, email - [protected]@yahoo.com / [protected]@myway.com, conact person Mr. TONY SMITH. They send me the offer letter without any interview. Please inform me if you know about the reality of the company it is real or fake company . You have not given nay where zip code or city code. Pl.confirm

Are you chitting to us ?

Give reply

regards

Girish Shrikrishna Bandivadekar
I have recieved an offer letter for Primier oil and gas without any interview and has asked me to contact uk travelling agent (UTA).I would like to know authenticity of this company and offer letter.Below is complete email sent to me by apple recruitment agency

APPLES RECRUITMENT AGENCY

ATTN: MR. MANISHKUMAR M. PATEL,

It is o[censored]tmost importance to inform you that after the screening and scrutiny of your Curriculum Vitae with other verification procedures carried out, PREMIER OIL&GAS COMPANY were able to resolve the status of your application.

On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of your application and as such we have attached to you the Offer Letter/Terms of Agreement that transcends any written document. You are therefore required to follow these procedures IMMEDIATELY so as to complete your employment formalities:

(1)You are to contact the traveling agent for a valid
Work-Permit/Employment Authorization Document IMMEDIATELY so as to enable your work in London legally.

Note that the procurement of your work-permit MUST not exceed the deadline as stipulated in the offer letter as it would take four (3) working days for the traveling agent to procure your work-permit before the United kingdom high commission.

E-mail ; [protected]@uk-travelagent.org / [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
ASSISTANT (MR MARTIN PARKS)

(2)Do get back to us with developments and updates regarding the procurement of your valid work-permit.You are required to contact the Human Resourses Manger incase of any clarifications .

Below with his contact information.

PREMIER OIL&GAS COMPANY
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT:
DR. MARK WILSON
EMAIL; [protected]@premier-oilandgas.com
TELEPHONE; [protected]

(3) Once we confirm your works and residence permit from the Uk traveling agent, which stipulates that you are ready to join the team, we will take care of your traveling documents together with your flight ticket and any money which you spend in the procurement of your Uk Valid papers will be reimbursed to you during your first month upfront salary.
We hereby once more congratulate you on the success of you application amongst many that have applied and thereby instruct you to expedite all requirements as aforementioned so as to be able to meet the team

Mr JOHN BROWN
Recruitment Co-coordinator
APPLES Recruitment International (Agent)
Tel: [protected]

I received one appointment letter from "[protected]@yahoo.com" of Emirate Airline Company in UK. But still i am confused that is it fake or true. Sir, pls if you can confirm me about this, i will be graeatfull to you for this. But pls do the needfull at the earlist.

With thanks & regards
Abin Kumar Bhardwaj

With thanks & regards
SARABJEET RANDEV
I got the same offer letter from

UK TRAVEL AGENT LIMITED
56 YORKSHIRE AVENUE-LANCASHIRE
GB0098 MANCHESTER - LONDON
Tel: +44. [protected]:
E Mail; [protected]@uk-travelagent.org OR [protected]@yahoo.com
Guys,

I received the same letter and I am almost sure it is fake.

Dianary Oliveira
hey guys
Even I have got the same thing from [protected]@uk-travelagent.org .
When I went to www.419scam.org (which is a site which shows the list of 419 scam email addresses)
I found this email-id in the list.
And now I am shure that I was being cheated .
This was a timely save...

Shyam.C
Good Job done guys.I congratulate the people who have contributed in this forum.I am sure no body can cheat us if we r not blind because of gred.
Hey People,

I got the same message that I am thinking is totaly fake!
I am from Brazil and unfotunaly as we are seeing is spread all over the world.
Please advise who may cares about this kind of "phishing"!

as follow:

APPLES RECRUITMENT AGENCY

ATTN:

It is o[censored]tmost importance to inform you that after the screening and
scrutiny of your Curriculum Vitae with other verification procedures
carried out, EMIRATE AIRLINE COMPANY (E.A.L) were able to resolve the
status of your application.

On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of your
application and as such we have attached to you the Offer Letter/Terms
of Agreement that transcends any written document. You are therefore
required to follow these procedures IMMEDIATELY so as to complete your
employment formalities:

Work-Permit/Employment Authorization Document IMMEDIATELY so as to
enable your work in London legally.

Note that the procurement of your work-permit MUST not exceed the
deadline as stipulated in the offer letter as it would take four (3)
working days for the traveling agent to procure your work-permit
before the United kingdom high commission.

E-mail ; [protected]@uk-travelagent.org OR [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Designation: VISA, WORK/RESIDENT DEPARTMENT

(2)Do get back to us with developments and updates regarding the
procurement of your valid work-permit.You are required to contact the
Human Resourses Manger incase of any clarifications .Below with his
contact information.
EMIRATE EMIRATE AIRLINE COMPANY (E.A.L)
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
CONTACT PERSON: MR. MARK WILSON
CONTACT EMAIL: [protected]@live.com
CONTACT PHONE: [protected]

(3) Once we confirm your works and residence permit from the Uk
traveling agent, which stipulates that you are ready to join the team,
we will take care of your traveling documents together with your
flight ticket and any money which you spend in the procurement of your
Uk Valid papers will be reimbursed to you during your first month
upfront salary.
We hereby once more congratulate you on the success of you application
amongst many that have applied and thereby instruct you to expedite
all requirements as aforementioned so as to be able to meet the team

Mr. John Brown
Apples Recruitment Inc
Dear Friends,

I too received the such type of letter from Emirate Airlines for the post of Manager-HR.

Please appraise me the reality

I have also received such mail. I think we should not believe such things. Guys thankyou all for the help you people did through these posts.

=======================================================
date Jun 13, 2008 1:39 PM
subject APPOINTMENT LETTER BENCO OIL AND GAS OIL AND GAS UK
mailed-by googlemail.com

STANFORD RECRUITMENT AGENCY

ATTN: Ms.RIZWANA BEGUM,

It is o[censored]tmost importance to inform you that after the screening and scrutiny of your Curriculum Vitae with other verification procedures carried out, BENCO OIL&GAS COMPANY were able to resolve the status of your application.

E-mail ;[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
ASSISTANT (MR MARTIN PARKS)

Below with his contact information.

BENCO OIL&GAS COMPANY
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT:
BENCO OIL&GAS COMPANY
DR. MARK WILSON
EMAIL; [protected]@live.com
TELEPHONE; [protected]

Mr JOHN BROWN
Recruitment Co-coordinator
Stanford Recruitment International (Agent)
Hi every one,
i m satish, even i got the same mail from Benco oil and gas company and they told me to contact UTA...

what ever they have sent is it true...please let me no help me out guys

satish.[protected]@rediffmail.com
even i got this letter from john brown .can we file a case ofcyber crime against it...
i too received a similar email with job offer from emirates airline without any interview. want to check the genuinity of the offer and the reality of the company.
Hi All,

This company is fake. The addresses are also fake. Also any professional organisation would not use a 'yahoo' address for their business. It is a scam and if you do contact them, sooner or later they would ask you for money e.g. money for workpermit or travel or references etc.

Don't fall for it.

Nikhil

I received an email same as what the others received informing me that I am qualified for a cetain position.
And I need to contact the UK TRAVEL AGENT at [protected] for them to assist me to get a workimg permit for London.

Kindkly advice if this GUINNESS PLC. is true and that they are really hiring expatriates.

Hoping to hear from you

Sincerely yours,

Antonette de Perio
Attn Everyone,
Before you send any information about yourself, check the authenticity of any company you search. A lot of fake agencies are out there trying to get personal informations about you in which they will use it for different purposes. There are real job hunters and crook hunters. Don't fall for that, otherwise you will be sorry.
I'm very skilled at finding jobs almost everywhere, but this one for me looks very very very fake...

See for yourself, there is no website, no contact people no jobs offerings, nothing to give you reliability.
If you are experienced at search jobs, you will understand the difference between real and fake ones.

Company:Ocean Oil & Gas Company UK