[Resolved]  Ocwen Financial Solutions Pvt Ltd,Mumbai — PF Not Credited

My PF form was submitted on 31st of August 2009 from Ocwen Financial Solutions Pvt Ltd,Mumbai, till now as per Ocwen Banglore Office,My account is processed and this case is under PF Deptt.Banglore,when contact them,they are saying that One Part (Second Part is still Under Process and Assurance is given from My Company) of my PF was transferred on 17/11/09 to my given SBI A/C,but till date i did'nt received a single penny, MOREOVER NO BODY CARES 2 respond for a call in PF Banglore, chances of answering a call are almost 10-12% .I am tired of callin again n again...i plead concerned deptt. to take the issue seriously...and process my account as soon as possible.

PF A/C NO: 35038/9345 (MY BANK Add - State Bank of India,Nr.Chincholi Bunder Cross,Malad West,Mumbai,Maharasthra)

AmarPal Singh.
[protected].
Mumbai,MH.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

KRISHNA
Somewhere between 2002 & 2006 i was working
in yourcallcentre, Ocwen, bangalore. i havent recieved my provident fund.My father's name is Sri H. K.Amaranathan. I dont know the details exactly.Details such as PF a/c no., period from & to dates, employment no.PF contibution made from my end & the company's end, that amount, where to prefer the claim, how is the proceedure, etc. please convey to me. With the above details can u trace out the PF(provident fund)details for me. I would like to get back my PF amount.Kindly help me out.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other