[Resolved]  Old Spice - After Shave Lotion (Musk) Bar Code[protected] — Incorrect Pricing at POS of Big-Bazaar

As a shopper, I frequent Big Bazar, Beliaghata, Kolkata 700010. On 15-Dec-2008 evening I purchased an Old SPice After Shave Lotion (Musk), Bar Code[protected]. On returning home when I checked the bill noticed that in-spite of a MRP of Rs 135/, the bill displayed a price of Rs 195/.(Ref T18/24036, dated 15-Dec-2008)

I went back to the store the next morning and customer services apprised me that error in pricing at the POS is due to recent SAP implementation at the Head Office in Mumbai, causing pricing errors. I left behind my business card and requested that this feedback of incorrect pricing be communicated to the HO and actions taken on this feedback may be communicated to me.

Though I got a return of the difference in price, I donot know who will pay for the time and chargesincurred, to come to the store a second time, just for an error which is entirely beyond my control. If it was abroad, the policy is to give away the item free to the customer, because of the incorrect pricing is the fault of the system of the store. But can I expect that in India?

I look forward to hear what corrective and preventive actions have the HO taken in response to this feedback of incorrect pricing.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other