[Resolved]  olive teletech pvt.ltd — sales manager samsher rathore cheat me

Hi,i'm umesh from tamil nadu,i'm distributor for mobile phone acessories, i'm order given to two weeks before OLYNE(BRAND) 2gb micro sd memory cards 500 no's and money transfer through RTGS to OLIVE TELETECH PVT LTD, RS 98940.But he not send memory cards he send non movable (OLYNE) mobile handsets 40 no's(WITHOUT BILL),The mobiles worth only for RS 30000 to 40000 only.after i call to samsher rathore &customer care service but no response,sales manager samsher rathore not attend my call,but customer care service says please contact to samsher rathore,the company details given below;Olyne Mobiles India Billing Centre
Olive Teletech Pvt. Ltd.
SCO 75-76 Sector 15 Faridabad-121007
Haryana India
Tel: +[protected]/41/42
Fax: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@olivetechno.com
www.olyne.in, www.olivetechno.com
Samsher Rathore
Manager, (Sales & Distribution)
Olyne Mobiles
Contact No.- +91 [protected]
please anybody help me how to get my money back
this is my mail id: [protected]@gmail.com

sales manager samsher rathore cheat me

Comments

Dear Umesh
Its really disappointing to hear such news about our company. Well I have gone through your case and reviewed everybody's views. Olyne does not have the policy of taking back the goods once the goods have been delivered. It happens many times that our clients order the goods and they change their mind when the goods arrive. Olyne does not have unfair business policies. Also you claim that the 40PCS L10 are worth 30000 INR thats somewhat pretty astonishing to me. Its a multimedia camera handset and you claim its worth 750 INR. It sounds that things are somewhat not fair on your side too. Before we make any decision we have to review every person's view who was involved in the deal. According to Mr. Samsher, you had placed an order of Mobile Phone L10 and on delivery you threatened to defame the company if 40 more pieces were not sent. How should we confer such behaviors. As per the return is concerned is concerned no company in India buys back sold goods. Also our company offered you free shipping which seems to be lost in ambiguity.
Thanks and Regards
Saurabh Singh
Business Head
Olive Teletech Pvt. Ltd.
I purchased one zipbook from olive which is under warrantly, and its body is fractured. I am searching for long time but I am not able to understand where I should go to get help.

I am not able to understand why you open shop if you are not able to provide any support to custome.

I also observed that the reputed company like Acer give the quick response and service and that is why it is a reputed brand.

And you guys have no any facility that could attract customer

Name: Abdur rahman
Faridabad
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Dear Saurabh

As our Conversation you people know that i received the stock of Rs:5, 00, 000/- on the date of 15th Sep 2010, Mr.Samsher has promised that we will liquidate the stock with in a week time from the stock delivery, but now we are at 2nd month completion stage even though there is no business plan. while taking the product he promised that we need to do no credit sale, and now the olive telechno is requesting to give the credit sale from the Super distributor to dealers. which is not there in the agreement provided firstly, even though we accepted to give the credit basis now also there is no effort from the company people.
Employees have not been recruited and Mr. Samsher is not receiving the phone calls from us. I think as a Business head for the Olyne company you will give the solution to get an agreement copy as hard copy and the solution for liquidation of the stock which we have in idle condition since one and half month.

Prasad B

olive teletech — olyne micro sd card

humne olyne ka 2gb microsd card kharida barmer ke ek dukan se. pehle to wo bole ki 3 saal ki warranty hai. 6 mahine mein mera card format nahin ho raha, dukan wale se baat ki wo kehta hai company se baat karo. yahan memory card ka service centre nahin. jab service center nahin to beka kese. company kehti hai your reliable companion. 6 maas mein reliability khatam. 250 rs ke card ke liye kaun ise company ko bheje. mere pese paani mein. dobara nahin. company ke madame kehri se, ise yahan bhejo apne kharche pe. 100 rupye mila ke to main naya card le lunga. koi mahri help karo card naya dilane mein. thanks in advance
mr meena of barmer officiaaly from churu

Haryana