[Resolved]  Om Sai Auto & Honda Unicorn — Honda Unicorn

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Customer Care <[protected]@honda2wheelersindia.com> wrote:

Dear Mr.Dipesh,

We thank you for visiting our website & sharing your concerns.

We are looking into the matter and shall be getting back to you shortly. We request you to bear with us till such time.

Thanking you & assuring our best attention always .

Thanks & Regards

Amit
Customer Relations
e-mail: [protected]@honda2wheelersindia.com

Name : Dipesh
Email Address : [protected]@gmail.com
Phone No. :
Mobile No. :
Comments :

Dear Sod,

I am wanting to buy Honda Unicorn however both the authorised dealers in Mumbai i.e. "Jhaveri" and "Om Sai" are asking me to book the bike by paying 1000 Rs first then pay the balance amount when they give me a call back, which will be after 30 days and again after me paying the full amount I will have to wait for another 25 days to get the delivery of the bike. I want the delivery of the bike against the full payment and do not want to wait for 25 days specially after paying the full amount. Please assist, Awaiting early reply.

Regards Dipesh

[protected][protected] - - - - - - - -
Disclaimer :
This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential and/or proprietary to the Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication, or dissemination in any form) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it.
[protected][protected] - - - - - - - -

Greetings of the season!

Need your assistance

I had booked a Unicorn from Om Sai (Mahim, Mumbai).

Details:

1) Booking Number: M 12064

2) Receipt Number: M 2610

3) Amount paid:1000 /-

4) Booking date: October 23, 2009

Please let me know when can I accept the bike to be delivered to me?

- Show quoted text -

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 6:24 PM, dipesh karania <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Amit,

As discussed awaiting a call from you guy's.

Reply |dipesh to customercare,

To Manager,
Honda Two wheelers,

Please refer to the trail mail chain;
I would like to highlight you that your company and your distributor, M/s Om Sai Honda (Mahim, Mumbai) has been FOOLING me since October 23, 2009.

As per the prior commitment from Om Sai I was suppose to receive the delivery of the unicorn with in 45 – 60 days from the date I book.

I had booked a Unicorn on October 23, 2009, thus as per the commitment I was suppose to receive the bike by December 22, 2009.

It’s almost 90 days now, However I did not hear from Om Sai until I contacted your customer support helpdesk again.

I had to I was communicating with Mr Amit Mitra from your customer support helpdesk,

Firstly I had concern that why was Om Sai asking me to make the full payment first and then wait for around 12 days for the final delivery of the bike. I learned from Mr Amit Mitra that no distributor and ask any client to wait for more then 7 days after accepting the full payment.

Needless to mention that the Unicorn is easily available in black market (by making an on payment of Rs 7,500 /-)

It is only me who has to contact your helpdesk every time I have never heard from your team or from Om Sai proactively.

Again when I spoke to Mr Amit Mitra to know when I should get the delivery I was told a story.

Mr Amit Mitra after a hard trial arranged a call back to me from Om Sai only to say that it may take another 15 days for the delivery.

That too I will have to make the payment first and wait for 12 days for the delivery of the bike.

Upon listening to this I had asked the lady (Kamini & Gayatri from Om Sai) to mail me and give me in writing as to what ever they said , which I have not received any mail as yet.

It is commendable that your bikes are more valuable then the gold, which I can surely buy ready payment and don’t have to wait for the delivery.

Eventually I am convinced that none of you guy’s are really wishing to help customers like me.

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 6:24 PM, dipesh <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Amit,

As discussed awaiting a call from you guy's.

From: dipesh karania <[protected]@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: Your Honda Unicorn
To: Customer Care <[protected]@honda2wheelersindia.com>

Dear Amit, Greetings of the season! Need your assistance I had booked a Unicorn from Om Sai (Mahim, Mumbai). Details: 1) Booking Number: M 12064 2) Receipt Number: M 2610 3) Amount paid:1000 /- 4) Booking date: October 23, 2009 It has been more the 45 days and I am yet to hear from Om Sai on the delivery of the bike. Please let me know when can I accept the bike to be delivered to me? RegardsDipesh

Reply |dipesh karania to [protected]@gmail.com

show details Jan 7 (7 days ago)

Dear Sheshank,

Awaiting your reply.

Dipesh

Comments

i have booked an honda activa on 28th september 2009...its 5 months past and i hav still not got it...i am in very need of it urgently...
every time i make them a call or when i visit them each time they said that it will still take one more month for delivery...
still they are saying it wull be delivered to me in march..
please i want it urgently...
i have booked it in om sai honda malad...
i have booked a honda unicon on december 2009...its 3 months past and i hav still not got it...i am in very need of it urgently...at thetime of booking they told that within 45 days...
still they are saying it wull be delivered to me in 10 th february..
please i want it urgently...
i have booked it in purackal honda kottayam...
i have booked for a honda unichorn at purackal honda kottayam now 85 days gone and still i haven't get my bike
at the time of booking, they says with in 60 days.it is very urgent for my bike.pls give me a solution.
pranav p t
opp.collectorate, k.k.road
kottayam686 002.
date of booking:02/02/2010
Dear Customer Care,
I have purchased Unicorn Premium on 10th March 20010 and got registered on 12th March 2010. The registration No. is MH01AQ8590. Ch. No. is ME4KC093BA8132524. Engine No. is KC09E1134208. I have done 3 services for my bike till date. At the time of 3rd service dated 7th August 2010, the Honda service man has informed me that my bike’s petrol indication is not working. He further, advised me to change the full set of petrol indication. Thereafter, he told me that now I do not have the new set. You need to inform Om Sai, Mahim (where I have purchased the bike). I immediately informed the same to Om Sai on the same date. Om Sai has informed me that this kit is not available. It will take 15 days to get in stock. We will inform you once we get the same. But still I have not received anything till date, now the 15 days are already over.
I request you to sort out this matter expeditiously.
Best regards,
Mr. Vilas G. Bhowad
TA-70, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar ZO,
Senapati Bapat Road, Near Kamgar Sport,
Elphinstone Mumbai 400 013
Mobile Nos.: [protected], [protected]

Unicon — vehicle not delivered

i am sundharajan.L i booked my honda unicon on 15th march 2010 at the time of booking they promised me that with 2.5 months your vechile will be delivered to u sofar 5 months gone sofar my vechile was not delivered they told me to pay Rs.1000 as a advance for the conformation of booking every month i am going to that Kun honda showroom ashok nagar chennai i am not getting a proper responce from the staffs and manager. so kindly register my complained and take the nacessary action on that show room and make them to deliver the vechile soon.

thankyou
sundharrajan.L

Honda Unicorn — not getting delivery after 2.5 months while done full payment

hi i am avinash b patil ihave booked honda unicorn bike by full payment 68000 at date 15/ 7 /2010 in delta honda kolhapur they are not giving delivery and also not geting responciblity to give dilivery aproch is very bad like some body gifting a bike free of cost
Honda projects itself as fair company one of its website says this "Business Transactions
To make sure Honda maintains a fair and sound relationship with our business partners, we will conduct fair, sound transactions" Bit go and book one of their products, unicorn, twister, activa, you will be assured of long waiting period from 2 months to 6 months. but give them illegal gratification, called on payement or premimum you can get the bike in 2-3 days, when there is so much shortage and waiting period, how it can be delivered in 2 days with illegal payement. Its a big shame, and dosent match with honda philosopy...

Mr. Shinji Aoyama ---- Are you listening, Reputation of Honda is at stake

See their conduct guidelines, and what they actually do..
Concern issue does not belong to UNICON Investment Solution, would request you to kindly get in touch with Honda Motercycles & Scooter India Pvt Ltd.
Dear Sir

This complaint does not belongs to UNICON Investment Solutions, would request you to kindly get in touch with Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India Pvt. Ltd.

UNICON Team
I had booked Honda Activa on 13/11/2010 by paying 1000/- advance to OM Sai Honda Malad that time they told us You will get Honda Activa in August 2011.
I had called on August they reply come on October end or First week of November, Day before yesterday I visited OM Sai Honda Malad they told us make full payment it would be delivered to me in December 2011.
Dear Customer,

The listed issue is not related to Unicon Investment Solutions (www.unicon.in). We request you to kindly get in touch with the concerned company for the resolution of your issue.

Best wishes,