[Resolved]  om sai autoworld honda activa — non delivery of motorcycle

I am working in Indian Navy at mumbai. I had purchased a Honda Activa motorcycle on 4th december 2009 through Canteen stores department and supplier was Om Sai Autoworld,chincholi bunder,link road,malad(w),Mumbai-64 ph 28732727.I had paid registration and insurance charges .they had given me 30-40 days time duration of delivery.their delivery time is over and when ever i am calling to enquire about they are giving different type of excuses.till now they are not bothered about this issue.Please help.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

i parul patel, booked for activa and aviator on 13 december 2009 vide booking no.59530 & 59531 and reciept no 010254 &010255 .i was told that the waiting period is 3 months and 2 months respectively.but yet as on 16 march when asked we were not given the exact date of delivery and were told that we cannot deliver the vehicles for a few more days. this was done by om sai honda, charmoothy compound. chincholi bunder, link road, malad (west).
I have booked a two wheeler (honda Shine) for buying from Om Sai Autoworld Malad West Mumbai 400064. on[protected] with paying Rs.1000/ As booking advance (Receipt No. 0410 & Booking Rec. No. 81568 ) then the dealer promised me deliver the vehicle in 4 months. I have paid full amount Rs.61452 (Excluding Rs.1000/ Advance)then he said the vehicle will come with in 30 days. Now already 5 months 20 days passed from booking & 42 days passed from full payment, till date vehicle has not delivered. When ever I call the dealer says in next week you will get the vehicle but he is not at exact date giving my vehicle.