[Resolved]  Om Sai Packers & Movers - ghaziabad — Rip off, Scams, cheats

Hello ConsumerHelp

This is regarding my experience with Om Sai Packers also known as Best Packers in ghaziabad, Indirapuram, in Shipra sun city. the person looking after this is KK Pathak. I have recently sent goods through Om Sai packers and movers from Delhi to Mumbai. All my goods were receved in good condition except my 29" Videocon TV set, which was received in broken condition.

It was very clear that the TV set was broken to bad packing and negligence of the Packers. I have complained to the packers however, they have turned a deaf ear. The packers have charged me for Packing+unpacking+ transporting + unloading + door delivery. However the packers just dumped all luggage in front of my house, without taking the luggage items inside the house. I had to pay extra Rs.1000 for labourers to bring the luggage to 7th floor and then ask them to unpack them. This was supposed to be done by packers himself. I had also sent a desktop top computer from one Delhi to hyderabad. This desktop was received in broken condition in hyderabad. The damages were close to Rs. 10, 000. I am demanding only Rs. 10, 000 for the damages of recently bought(2 month old) Rs.13, 000 - 29" color TV set and computer system. Please tell me how to proceed further on this.

Advice to everyone, be careful while getting your goods packed...Dont get cheated.

Comments

I agree these guys rip you off, they do not know how to pack the luggage and goods correctly.

Even if they transfer good, they give it in damaged condition.

They are big time fraudsters, who will smile and talk sweetly but rip you off...

they have to be brought to book.
Dear Mr. Pathak,

Its depends on you. when peoples will come at your house for quotation for shifting then you peoples are sallect a cheaper and you don't know that cheaper is cheater...so pls go with reputed packers and movers. next time dont go with "sasta, sunder, tikaauu"

thanks
Ramesh bhosdike to konsa cheat sunder tikao S, tune to tere customer ka saaman tak chori ker liya aur dinning table and freed ko full damage kiya tha Chutiya.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other