[Resolved]  OM SHANTI CONSULTANTS — NO RESPONSE & JOB PLACEMENT AND REFUND OF MY REG. FEE

I would like to say that, I am registered (Reg. No.[protected] with a job consultant, M/s. Om Shanti Consultants, address - H-25 (2nd Floor, Beside Harmu Field), Harmu Chowk, Ranchi - 834002 (Jharkhand) on dt. 04/02/10 with payment of Rs. 1025/- as registration fees vide his money receipt no : 1155 by his representative Mr. D. K. Kashyap (Mob. - [protected]).

They was committed me for a corporate job in just 2 days after registration with payment of Rs.1025/- but I have not yet received any job and any response upto till date (today is 11/09/10, means 7 months instead of 2 days). If I call him then Mr. D. K. Kashyap says "I will call you late within 5 minutes" but no any response.

Jab bhi aap call karoge Mr. D. K. Kashyap ko to wo pehle bolega "kaun bol rahe hain" or phir jab aap apna naam bologe to phir wo bolega ki "main apko 2 minute mein call karta hoon" phir apke paas 2 minute mein to kya 2 years mein bhi call nahi ayega.

I have not received any positive calls from him after the registration.

So, I request you to kindly take the needful action against his company & Mr. D. K. Kashyap and close his centre at the earliest possible because they are just a fraud and make the money.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh Kumar Mishra
Mob. : [protected]

NO RESPONSE
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

This is not Correct, I got good response.

Manoj Kr. Singh.
This is absolutely wrong allegation, om shanti consultants is not like that. I got job through this agency, so I know that Mr. P.K.Tiwari, Director of om shanty consultants is a honest & sincere person & his hole team is very laborious. I do not agree with Mr. Santosh Kr. Mishra’s complaint.

Shahid Khan
Jamshedpur
[protected].
I agree with santosh Kumar mishra
Santosh Kumar Mishra, s allegation is not Correct, I Oppose it Strongly.

Upendra Kumar, Bokaro.
i totally agree with santosh kumar mishra.i am aslo facing this type of response from the cheater firm.
Om Shanti Consultants deals in Institution, Wedding Service, Job Placement and Real Estate.
This is a fraud company. They are just cheating people in Job placement service. They never call any candidate after registering. Their Registration Charge is 1500. They also cheating people in wedding services.

Ranchi