[Resolved]  Om Usha Services Kota — not give salary

hi previsialy work for a company that,s Om Usha Pvt. Ltd. Thats In dadabari Kota . thats take My Interview and Give me position of c.c.e. in International call center . They give me offer letter. in that they provide me salary 15000. but they say when i made 1st salew then they start my salary i made 4 sale on my joing . every days i made 4 to 5 sale . but after 17 days they told me faisal we wanna close this process and when we start we call u and they did'nt give me salary so plz check thtat out . when i call boss they cut my call and i heared from my friends that . thats call center is open plz .

Comments

ushaom kcs kota is frod company ! Boss is very frod vaibhav verma All employees not give salary in 3-4 month every employees salary is 40, 000/- . all salary eat .
Vaibhav Verma money to eat human ! frod persons photo

UshaOm is a very nice company with a very positive image all over the world. This person is spreading bad rumors about this company because he was fired for non-performance. Looking at the language of the people who have posted negative remarks itself proves that these are negative comments posted to damage the image of our company.
We love our company.
A picture which gives an impression about our company.

UshaOm is a very nice firm with a very progressive company whose founder Vaibhav Verma has been a pioneer in IT. UshaOm provides solutions for solving and planning software related issues. Our engagement models are flexible, scalable, secure and custom defined based on specific individual needs of our customers. UshaOm are leading customized process driving software solution provider. Our committed professionals have provided solutions par excellence.

This review is posted by a fraud who worked for our company UshaOm for four days and was later removed from the role because o[censored]nethical practices.

Complaint categoryCategory: Employees