[Resolved]  OMAN TRADING ESTABLISHMENT — FORCING TO JOIN THEM

i had an interview with a company in Oman and got selected. i attested my educational certificate from HRD and Oman embassy in India and sent them the original as they said they need original cert. they told me to resign from my current job as they are sending me the visa. they kept me waiting for 2 months and whenever i contact them they said to wait for a week. and because of this i couldn't be able join anywhere else and had loss of 2 month salary plus incentive which is around 60000 rupees and kept waiting for visa and in Dec i suffered from typhoid and it took 1 month around to recover completely and on Dec 9th they sent me visa and in the mean time because of my family pressure and very poor financial condition i accepted the better job than Oman one and i told the consultant that i cant join. now they are forcing me to join them or deposit R.O[protected] rupees) to get the certificate back. they never told me or mentioned that i will have to pay like this. I am attaching copy of visa which clearly mention the fees of visa.

Please do me help how i can recover my certificate back.
FORCING TO JOIN THEM