[Resolved] Omaxe Ltd. — Fraud -Vodafone
We have got new postpaid mobile connections under our CUG scheme (Omaxe Ltd.) in Talk399 new plan from VODAFONE.
At the time of applying this connection Vodafone R. M.(Ms. Kapila Sachdeva Ph.[protected]) and executives promised us to give us some assured benefits in our Tariff as per given below:-
1. 450 minutes free local call to all network
2. 350 local SMS free
3. 200 minutes STD call free to all network
4. Rs.300/- Discount in monthly rental /Rs.99/-rental per month
5. Local Vodafone call charges 15 paisa per minute
6. Other local mobile call charges 50 paisa per minute
7. Local Landline call charges : 90 paisa per minute
8. SMS charges Rs.1/- per SMS
9. STD call charges Rs.1/- per minute
10. All call to our CUG connection would be free
The above said Tariff is mentioning same on our Tariff Enrollment Forms filled by Vodafone excutive.
We have also received the confirmation telephone calls from Vodafone and their executives told us and confirm us the above said Tariff.
But we are sorry to say that as per our bill which we have received from Vodafone, we did not get the above said assured benefits/Tariff. After that we send email and its reminder sevral time but we did not get any satisfactory reply from them.
We have surprised to see that Vodafone corporate care Department did not able to give any reply and also your Customer care Help line(111) unable to give us any satisfactory answers.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved