[Resolved] OnDot Courier — negligence of ONDOT Courier

Uttarakhand, India
 ashokkhyt
I want to tell you that the staff of Ondot Courier Haridwar Branch(Sudershan Complex Near ICICI Bank Ranipore More Haridwar (Uttarakhand)) are VERY VERY CARELESS they have no value of customer's time.Pace Commodity&Stock Brokers Pvt Ltd. had Dispatched Important Documents Through ONDOT Courier to Me From Delhi to Haridwar on[protected]Courier/Ref.No.[protected] the parcel arrived at haridwar branch on[protected] at Noon.I call him in evening on[protected] to know the Status of Courier they told me that the parcel will not arrived yet then i give my mobile no.[protected] to him for inform me when parcel arrived.Same Mobile No. written on that parcel also But they Returned that Parcel without any Reason & Without giving any Information to me.I call him again on[protected] they told me that the parcel was returned to Delhi but they not give me any reason for returning that parcel.If he can't Deliver any courier why they will book it & wasting Customer's Valuable Time.I request you to take Hard Action on Ondot's Haridwar Branch because they always treat customer with same behaviour so they will think first before doing this type of carelessness in Future with customer.
I am waiting for your QUICK & SUPPORTIVE REPLY.
Details of ONDOT COURIER Haridwar Branch

Mobile No.-[protected]-37
15 Shantipuram Near Neeleshwar School Jagjeetpur Kankhal Haridwar-249408

negligence of ONDOT Courier
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2017
this complaint is already resolved so please delete this complaint completely...
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0