Ondot.info — courier not received

r.k chaturvedi
courier no 610991925.dt 3.2.10 not received to Mr.A.A.ALAVI
Complaint comments  24 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Courier not yet received at Patna Bihar AWB no.[protected] dt.3/5/2011. Pl. suggest when it will delivered as no one know in your office.
please confirm courier no[protected] from dehradun to morana M.P send to balaji dal mill at our mail id shreeganeshrfm@yahoo.in
Courier no[protected].dt 08.08.2011 not received to Smt. Anjana Jain, E-25/7, Phase-I, DRDO Complex,
C.V. Raman Nagar, Bangalore- 560093, Ph: [protected]. Pl. conform us in our e-mail or our mob no [protected]. Please treat is as most urgent.
Consignment No.[protected] not received to Biswajit Das, RZF-30A, West Sagarpur, New Delhi-110046, Mobile No.[protected]. Please send it immediately.
courier no.[protected] not received to g.ravi, senior divisional manager, cpcdiagnostics pvt.limited, flat no:43, laxminagar, secundrabad, 500026..please send it immediately
Courier no.[protected] not yet received to Renu, Wipro Technologies, Dodda Kannelli, Sarjapur Raod, Bangalore... Please send it immediately.
courier not yet received frm laskar gwalior LR no is[protected] dt:13/01/12 Pl. conform us in our e-mail goodymate@gmail.com or call on [protected].
CURRIER NO.[protected] WHAT IS STETUS
doc. no.[protected] dt.27-04-12 Ex.ludhiana to Pathankot not yet deelivered.pl. tell me, why not delivered till today & when will be delivered.
Rohit gupta [protected]
Consignment No. AWB No[protected] is not delivered to Mr. Krishan kumar Behl, jundli Ambala till today. my Mob No.[protected]. Please delivered it immediately & conformed us.
Courier not received yet from GuruharSahai to New Delhi (Mayur Vihar Phase-2)
Courier No.[protected] Date: 25th May 2012
Please delivered it immediately & conformed us.

Please Contact: Renu
Mobile No : [protected]
my docket no is[protected] from mumbai to indore tracking system sow out of delevery on date 11.6.12 but not recived this time pls doo needful

thanks and regards
sanjay sharma
indore chandigarh roadlines
Courier not received yet from Pune to Jaipur . AWB No[protected] Date: 26th JULY 2012.
Also, along with this I have courier two more envelop. Non of them delivered to the respective person.Its really bad. And next time will not trust on.dot courier.
Please delivered it immediately & conformed us.As its very important.

thanks and regards
Shalini Kumari
We sent courier from Chandigarh to Mumbai (Ghatkopar), status says signed and stamp but no one has received it. Have been trying to contact customer service but no one ever picks up the phone. The CD we sent was very important and hence used your courier service for safe and fast delivery.

Airway# A[protected], dated July 7, 2012. If possible please help us find the package and deliver it to the address thereon. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
[protected] not recived, , pls details my [protected]
yet courier not received doc.no.[protected] Goel industries Faridabad to Thakkar machine tools Rajkot Astha society house no.C31 150ft ring road behind tapovan school rajkot.
My parcel not yet received comming from DALSING SARAI, BIHAR
Courier dispatched on 23rd Feb 2013.
Purushotam kumar choudhary
Delier it URGENTLY
Thanks.
I had sent 1 Cover of T.R to Kerala State Mineral Development Corporation(KEMDEL) on Dt:19.02.13, Shipment No:[protected] toThiruvanthanpuram, but till date party has not receieved. They had taken a part in the Tender, but they have not receieved till date T.R, Who will responsible? Who will pay the EMI to that Party?, the Report will be Sende by ONGC, RGL, Makarpura Road, Vadodara-390009.Tel No:2603342/M:[protected], Mr.A.K.Srivastava, DGM(Chem), QCL I/C, RGL, Vadodara. Pl. expedite the matter most urgently.
My couirer is not recievs AWB no. *[protected]* date 17-03-13 ples conform my coirer.
Plese information this number [protected]