[Resolved]  ONE RANK ONE PENSION ARREARS — ONE RANK ONE PENSION ARREARS NOT PAID

My name is Uday Shankar Chakraborty.I am a defence (AirForce) pensioner and drawing pension from PNB,JADAVPUR,KOLKATA-32,branch. My PPO number is 08/14/B/06209/2002 ( AIR FORCE ) and the PNB Account number is [protected].

This is to complain about the ONE RANK ONE PENSION ARREARS for the period of July 2009 to May 2010 which is already paid to all other pensioners BUT not yet been paid to mer.When inquired of to concerned Branch of PNB, it was informed that they have not received the same from the Local Head Office.
Its a shame of our system when all ex service persons are writing this kind of complaint to get there dues which Govt.paid since long but our system do not bother to work properly.

It is requested that necessary arrangements to be made at the earliest to pay me the arrears.

Above for your information and necessary action,please.

With Regards,

U.S.Chakraborty

Comments

ONE RANK ONE PENSION ARREARS — OROP ARREARS NOT PAID

My name is Achuthan T. I am a defence pensioner and drawing pension from SBI TRIKKATERI ( 6462 ) branch. My PPO number is S/020002/92 ( ARMY ) and the SB Account number is [protected].

This is to complain about the ONE RANK ONE PENSION ARREARS for the period of July 2009 to May 2010 which is already paid to all other pensioners is not been paid to me so far. When self enquired to the concerned Branch of PNB, it was informed to me that they have not received the same from the Local Head Office

Above for your information and necessary action,

With Regards,

U.S.Chakraborty
Government must have to tak action against the person respnosible for this delay. This might be the banks junior level trick to harras the pensioner so that their bank get benifited by this amount.
I am Ex Serviceman from Indian Navy My Particulars are as bellow =
Name- Wable B B Rank- POME NO-111755-R Released from Naval Service On 31/1/1998 After compilation of Pensionable Service. (Length of service is 15 Yrs and 25 days) Vide PPO No.09/97/B/S/043/98 Dt.22/1/98 as per my PPO of V th PC my pension was Rs.1696.00 As per New Pension scheme of OROP I am falling in table No 86. But my pension was calculated wrongly i don't know by which table it has been adjusted. I given written complain regarding this on 18/9/10, 24/3/11, as well as online complain no-C 12319 but till date nothing has come out of it, they just tells that we have forwarded your complain, kindly look in to matter and do the needful to avoid my loss.
Thanking you.
My name is Chander Dev. I am a defence pensioner and drawing pension from SBI Rampur Bushahr(Himachal Pradesh) branch. My PPO number is[protected]SSB).

This is to complain about the ONE RANK ONE PENSION ARREARS for the period of 2006 to 2017 which is already paid to all other pensioners with 50%(1999 scheme), those who retired on the same year 1998 they have already received the both benafits as it is not been paid to me so far.
Please get me on [protected]@yahoo.com

Please suggest me what can be done in this case.

Thanks & Regards