[Resolved]  one time deposit — how possible 10% to 25% intrest

how this company gives 10% intrest every month
dear sir,
i am very confused by fineindia company which is giving 10% intrest every month gauranteed (120% in year), how it is possible .but banks are giving 8-9.50 % per annum, can you suggest me about that this company is right or not .what is the security of this company. so please verify and which kind of company (safest / risky), give result as soon as possible.

thanking u

Comments

dear sir,
i am very confused by ANNEX INDIA SECRITES company which is giving 18% intrest every month gauranteed, how it is possible .but banks are giving 8-9.50 % per annum, can you suggest me about that this company is right or not .what is the security of this company. so please verify and which kind of company (safest / risky), give result as soon as possible. very large number of people is investing daily in large amount.
ANNEXINDIA SECURITES is a froud or not as he is giving 18% intrest in every month on investiment.
Please clarify me.
this is not just an ordinary company, its very good company, want power leg then mail me or call me [protected]
i start this business on this month and i break the binary of 3laks both left or right, call me hurry for power leg
dear sir,
ITS REGD. COMPANY PLEASE GO THROUGH THE WEBSITE www.annexindia.net for more details.
dear sir,

i have invested in fine india they are giving me 10% every month i am happy with that if any one wanto invest please coll me [protected]
Hello Friend i have jioned before 5 month and i invested 2.5 laks in this buissness easily i m getting money every month 22425 ( 10 % of[protected].33% tds on 25000) i have all other income proof and etc... thanks u so much fine india to fullfullling my dream.. and great news findindia is producing move SHADOW ...if any one would like to more about this they can call me at

Rakesh Joshi.
[protected] and [protected]

Tension free business!!
Free to do other work!!
Enjoy your life with friends and family!!
Guaranteed earning!!
High earning and Monthly Income!!
Great Opportunity!!
Opportunity to your door step!!

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY TO EARN MORE
1ST time in network marketing….
POWER FUL INVESTMENT PLAN

First time in history of network marketing…..
1.9 lakhs investor in First 18 months

WHY JOIN??

1. SAFE DEPOSIT WITH 100% LEGAL AGREEMENT
2. SALARY INCOME PLAN. [EVERY MONTH A FIXED INCOME].
3. INDIRECT COMMISSION OF 25% PER MONTH ON YOUR DIRECT REFFERAL
4. REFUND UR INVESTED WHOLE MONEY WHEN EVER REQUIRED
5. BINARY INCOME IN MULITPLE OF RS 50, 000/- EVERY MONTH.
6. 100% PEOPLE JOINED ARE EARNING.

!! REMEMBER
Coming together is a beginning…
Keeping together is a progress...
Working together is a success……

For More details & Income Proofs.

Contact:
Rakesh Joshi.
+91-[protected]
+91-[protected]
Rakesh.[protected]@gmail.com
plzz tell me if i want to invest 10000.00 on my ID then i want to invest 5 lacs as a sponser of my ID then
tell me i can get how much total amount on these both ID's of mine...
I have invested Rs. 10000/- in Annex India in June-2009. I have no received any payment or interest from company. on company's web site also there is no details of business. It shows "under construction".
Iam very worried about my investment. I have also heared that there is an IT red on company office.
Pl give explanation on company's future as well as invester's. when company will start giving fresh due
interest?
company owner harish arestted how can we get back our money
I have invested Rs.10, 000/- self and Rs.20, 000 by home in month of june 04 of 2009, i have received only one direct commission Rs.1000/- but again i have no any received of direct commission and also no any 18% interest, now thhis company is totally fraud because there all commitment are failed after IT scandle. Now I am understood "Sabse Bakwas Company hai to Annexindia Ye Pure Paise Logo Ke Kha Gai."
i joint annexindia call me
interest?
in sab companeyo par bharosa nahi karna chahiye maine share market me daalne ke bajaye isme daala saala poora doob gaya aap log paagal hain jo ki isme invest kiya aap mere paas aao mai share market se kama karke doonga aap logon ko kya kahte ho socho mut mujhe fon karo turrunt mo.[protected]

mera paisa to de do annex india waale sir jee

Complaint categoryCategory: Other