[Resolved]  One Touch Solutions — Refund

I have a Demat account with Religare. On 13th of Sept09 I received a promotional call from Religare regarding a holiday package. In which they are offering only a accomodation in 4/5star hotels(listed in company brochure) all over the world in just Rs7000/- charged from credit card + Rs750/-in draft favour of One Touch Solutions Ltd.

Before paying the amount I had cleared thrice with Executive-Jasweer that I only need a booking from 1st of Dec to 6h of Dec in Goa, because my air tickets are already booked that's why cant prepond or postpond the bookings.

Executive - Jasweer assured for the booking on the mentioned dates. As he said "I will personaly look into it".

I paid the amount over the phone from credit card from a secure channel and got the brochure and voucher after two weeks and after that they refused to provide the accomodation by saying that didnt have the availiability on desired dates. I visited there office in NSEZ, Noida to asked about the refund. I had a word with Paras, Sagar and Nisha to refund the amount. They assured me that they will refund the amount after deducting normal service charges, on my credit card itself.

Even i had received a email also, with the assurance of refund. But not got the refund yet. I visited the company thrice but no one over there responds even there phone line is also not active.

Below is the company details.

One Touch Solutions Ltd.
NSEZ Noida.

As on my bank statement it shows that money is paid to AVENUES INDIA PVT LTD.

Below is the email conversation between me and One Touch Solutions Ltd.

From: Sourabh Kumar Sharma
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 2:59 PM
To: [protected]@1touchsolutions.com
Cc: [protected]@vsnl.net
Subject: FW: Refund case !!

Kindly let me know where we are on this. I had not received any response yet and Iam escalating the same to consumer court.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

| Sr. Specialist-Systems | HCL Technologies Ltd.| Mobile: +91 [protected] |E-Mail: [protected]@hcl.in |

From: Sourabh Kumar Sharma
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 11:12 AM
To: Religare ots
Subject: RE: Refund case !!

The amount is not yet refunded, its more than a month now. I visited One Touch premises several times, but every time false commitment of call back are promised by Sagar and Paras. Kindly let me know that where we are on this. Is there anything awaited to be done from my side or should I go with some legal actions.

Please look into the matter as it is affecting the goodwill of the company.

From: Religare ots [[protected]@1touchsolutions.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 10:50 AM
To: Sourabh Kumar Sharma
Subject: Refund case !!

Dear Mr Sourabh,

As per out telephonic discussion you have mentioned that our sales team have confirmed your booking for Goa on 1st Dec 2009. But I am sorry to inform you that its not possible for us to give booking for the same as you have not given us choice for 3 destination and 3 separate dates.
We will refund your amount back to you as you have already booked your flight tickets which can't be cancelled and you are not able to give us any flexibility with the dates.
As You have personally visited One Touch with the booking form & the DD we will make the process of refund very soon.

John.

Kindly do the needfull ASAP.

Ph. - [protected]

Comments

hai i want your 7night & 8days package information for banglore, ooty, coorg

I take my words back, as I got a call from Religare executive - Rohit, he was very proffessional and corteous, he escalated the issue to his higher managment and action has been taken now and hope so I will get my refund by the end of this week.

I really appreciate and thankfull of Rohit that he has taken a pain to look into the issue and escalated as well. I must say employee like Rohit will take, such an esteemed organisation to new hieghts.

It took some time to resolve the matter but there is an hindi saying "Der hai andher nahin".

Thanks Rohit - I really appreciate your effort.

Ph. - [protected]
Did Rohit really help you and you got your money back without deducting any amount? Please cunform.
Religare One Touch Solutions Booking ID:[protected]
Scheme: 7 nights 8 Days holidays in India and Abroad (INR 7000 + INR 750 Processing fee)
My Validity: May 2010 to May 2011

I had paid INR 7000 in May 2010 through my credit card.
I had submitted my booking form to their address in Noida and they received it one month ago.
They just acknowledged the receipt of the booking form and DD of INR 750.
After this acknowledgement they have not bothered to call back and let me know the status of the booking. I had to initiate the call and then I got only excuses like:

1. We have issues with the resorts in Coorg...
2. There is not availability in resorts...
3. Then they offered cheap (not even 3-star resorts) resorts for which the rates are much less than INR 1000 per night.
4. Surprisingly, they never offered any resort that is mentioned in the list on the website...(I believe that list is only to lure customers to book this scheme and while booking they give issues with accommodation and book cheaper resorts. In this case why should anybody pay them so much money. We can book the resorts on our own)
5.We shall get back in 72 hours/ 3 days/ 2 days/ next week. They never get back. I had to call every time and remind them and all I got was another excuse...

I am still fighting for my booking..

Please return my money. I can book the holiday myself with much less effort...
I booked 7 nights 8 days package offered by Religare Perfect Getaways Team for Rs. 7000/- in July 2010.
I received membership ID no. [protected].
Thereafter I paid Rs 750/- to Onetouch Solution by DD no. 464801 dt. 28/09/10 from Indian Bank, Mumbai with request to book holiday package at Ajit Bhavan, Jodhpur as available on the list of affiliated resort offered under this scheme.

After this they had not bothered to call back and let me know the status of the booking. I had to initiate the call and then I got only excuses like:

1. There is not availability in resorts...
2. The resort is booked till Jan'2011.
Finally they refused to allot the reservation.
Then once again I gave the request in December 2010 for same resort for the last of week of March 2011.
I was told I can easily get the bookings. I has got these assurances in the month of December'10 that I would get reservation of the hotels mentioned in the request. But now these people Mr.Chirayu, Mr.Pratik, or javed all has given false promises for the booking.

In December Religare promised to give Jodhpur confirmaton by 7th of Jan'11. However as usual Religare has failed uptill 31st of Jan'11. Religare has cheated our hard earned money and wasted our rime. Religare must return the money collected without further arguments or any false promises for confirming vacation reservation. Religare is a cheater.
I advise all my friends who booked vacation package on Religare Perfect getaway below my chain for refund. 1touch solutions Pvt Ltd. are equal partners in cheating the Indian consumers.

Gita Vora
Even I am cheated. After sending the draft of Rs. 750/- I am continuously calling their numbers but nobody is either answering the call or the phone lines are busy. I am calling since September 2010 until today February 11, 2011. Can anyone tell me how these people can be reached or where to complain to get the money back?

Please email me on [protected]@gmail.com or call me on [protected]. It will be a great help.
i am a member of religare perfect gateways.i have paid them Rs.7000/-and also send a draft of Rs.750/-on 4th May 2011 by speed post but they did not acknowledge yet.moreover it is fact that there are some really cheap hotels in their resort/5star hotels list which they furnished online, i hope they will stick to their commitment by offering value for our hard earned money-Ms.P.Ghoshroy(membership no.[protected]
I have read the above complaints and I fear this also going to happen to me, I regd.my membership with Religare Perfect Gateways by paying online Rs.7000/-thru credit card and also send a draft of Rs.750/-on 4th May, 2011 but they do not contact me within stipulated three days as per their norms.I hope their good sense will prevail and they should keep their committment. - Payel Ghoshroy(membership no.[protected]/05/2011.
Dear Concern,
I would like to express great regret on a bad customer services I experienced in your company.
On Nov 12th, 2010, I have bought two holiday packages no.[protected] and[protected].
I want to redeem these packages and trying to reach you on the number provided[protected] since Febraruary.
The lines are busy and I am unable to contact you since three months.
This was my biggest disappointment and I would request your personal assistance to create a resolution on top of the problem.
I have enclosed copies of receipts of evidence of your proof of purchase.
I would be grateful if you can immediately contact me for the redemption of the holiday vouchers or return my payment against the holiday vouchers

A.Uday Kiran