Onida / Split Ac — POOR SERVICE

I have purchased one onida split ac(model S012yr) in August, 2005. My ac has not been working since March first week this year. After repeated complaints to the company, a person visited my office and after verying the ac, he said that a part, PCB 4, has to be replaced. I asked him to replace the part. He did not come back to replace the part. Thereafter, I visited the company office at Chapel Road, Hyderabad on 12th April and registered the complaint. The company has given complaint no.[protected]. Again, no person came to my office. After repeated complaints, someone called up that the part was not available with the company and they are getting it from Mumbai and my ac will be repaired by 19th April. When I called them today, the reply was that the part was not available in Mumbai and they will get the part from somewhere else and repair the ac by 22nd April. God knows, when they will repair the ac. If they cant maintain the spare parts, why do they cell ac. They do not even care to inform me the cause of delay. My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com and mobile number is [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

I know it is true because now I am facing the same situation. These people come sure after 3, 4 days but again the same problem.

Onida / MIRC Electronics Phone
    +91 20 2837 5561 [Mumbai]
    +91 22 2820 0435 [Corp Office]
    +91 16 1323 6835 [Punjab]
    Onida / MIRC Electronics Address
    MIRC Electronics Ltd. Onida House, G-1, M.I.D.C, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093