[Resolved]  Onida Tumble 50 Washing Machine — Very hopeless after sales service from Onida

We have bought Onida Tumble 50 fully automatic front loading washing machine an year back. The machine is still under warranty period. Now after an year, there is a problem with discharge outlet pipe. I lodged a complaint to onida service centre in Bangalore. After many days of complaint lodging, one of their engineer visited and confirmed that, the discharge pipe needs to be replaced and he suggested that, he will come back in two days with the new pipe and get it fitted. After that, there is no sign of any onida engineer visit. We have called the service centre 100 times, and every time they tell that, they will send their engineer today itself and that today has never come. We are really fed up with their service. If by any chance the onida head office team looks into this complaint. Kindly take neccessary action on Bangalore service centre.
Kindly also help us in sorting out the problem as soon as possible. Please find the complaint details below:
Complaint Number:[protected]
Model: Tumble 50 Fully Automatic front loading washing machine
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Onida Tumble 50 Washing Machine — Very hopeless after sales service by Onida

sir
i wana say that i ws purch.a new onida washing macnine hydrofall65
in the date of 28 jun 08 and i was call ur ranchi center 4 and 5 time gives me a demo but ur worker do not give me a demo
so why i m not gonig to congumer court
deepak panda
lalit gram ratu katithar ratu
near sangam resturant
ranchi 835222
jharkhand
ph -[protected]

Onida Washing Machine — Hopeless service

I have raised a complaint to service my ONIDA washing machine 11 days before. So far nobody has come to repair. Tired of calling customer care who promises to send someone next day itself. I got a call from a service guy 2 days back. He told he will come on that day. After that no news. Tried to call the number back . No response. Never in my life I will buy a ONIDA product again.

compaint no: [protected]
Hopeless service goes on.
Washing machine is dead for 3 weeks. Still no response.

Onida / MIRC Electronics
    Onida / MIRC Electronics Phone
    +91 20 2837 5561 [Mumbai]
    +91 22 2820 0435 [Corp Office]
    +91 16 1323 6835 [Punjab]
    Onida / MIRC Electronics Address
    MIRC Electronics Ltd. Onida House, G-1, M.I.D.C, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093