[Resolved]  Online Cyber Lottery — Faking people for Lottery prize - Cyber Crime

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have received a mail on my Yahoo ID saying that you have won Lottery for $2500000. They asked me to fill one form and send my passport copy.

I gave all my details. After that they sent a letter that before sending this money, I have to send them 2839 GBP as consultancy fee. For which I told them to adjust this amount from my Prize amount and send me the balance amount. As i don't have that kind of funds.

Subsequently I sent them a mail saying that if you guys don't pay me then I will report this crime on the Cyber Crime website. Today they Responded Saying that the my Packet will be delivered through follwoing courier company and I should call them Immideatly:

Fast Way Couriers
Tel: +[protected]
+[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Contact Person: Mr. Dave Brett.

Though I never Called them. I know that these guys will ask me some $1500 as courier charges.

The person who contacted me the so called Agent, who gave me call twice, his details are as follows:

Mr Pieter Henk
Dispatch Officer
Phone: +[protected]
+[protected]Online Cyber Promotion

The company details are as follows:

Online Cyber Lottery
20 Craven Park, Harlesden
London NW10
United Kingdom.
Ref NO: EH 9590 OG 0612
Batch NO:[protected]NL/2008
TICKET NO. PP3502/8707-01

I really don't understand, how can these guys operate so openly and try and play with People's emotions and money.

Is there anyone to stop them and arrest them.

Hope to get some response from your side.

Thanks & regards,

Pramoj Kurien
Mobile # +91 [protected]
New Delhi
INDIA
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:10:15
Complaint comments  4 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

a huge number of people are getting victimised in this way. please support them providing fullproof suggestion and addresses to lodge compliants for exemplary punishment of the offender.
I have received a mail on my Yahoo ID saying that you have won Lottery for 1500000 GBP. They asked me to fill one form.
I gave all my details. After that they sent a letter that before sending this money, I have to send them 15000 indian ruppee as consultancy fee. For which I told them to adjust this amount from my Prize amount and send me the balance amount
But they do not send any reply to me.
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO

C.C. TO
CYBER CRIME NEW DELHI

Respected Sir
My name is G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA I got message given below:
Lottary scam WON 500, 000.00 GBP His name is Dr.Pedro williams Cel: [protected] using Voda phone he was collected Rs 2, 03, 500/- from me.
I was deposited to 4 various persons
1.Zamchinghao haokip Rs 15, 800/ HDFC BANK ON14.12.09
A/C NO: [protected].
2.J NINOSHEN Rs 37, 700/- SBI BANK ON15.12.09
A/C NO: [protected]
3.SHIMREISHANG AS Rs:75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
A/C NO: [protected]
4. A. NGAYISA Rs: 75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
TAL Rs: 2, 03, 500/- I PAID.
FUTHER HE IS ASKING 2, 20, 000/- For CLEARENCE FROM RBI IMMDENTLY DEPOSITING TO YOUR ACCOUNTS HE IS TELLING. KINDLY TRACEOUT THIS CEL NUMBER AND BANK ACCOUNTS CATCH THEM SIR I ALREADY SUMITED TO COMPLINT TO 3 TOWN POLICE STATION IN KAKINADA THIS MESSAGE FOR WARD TO CYBER CRIME N.DELHI .HE WAS NOW New DELHI. I will submit all details to you sir by e mail, or by courier. Kindly give me your e mail all relevent documents i will send to you sir. I don't know sir how to proceed by lottary scam i was very much suffered. Please help me sir. any thing mistakes please sorry sir Kindly help me sir please recover my money. Total paid 2, 03, 500/- now he is asking for deposit Rs2, 20, 000/- for immdently trasfer your amount to your accounts Rs 3, 75, 00, 000 Since he calling to my cel and he sent lot of e mails. Kindly take immdently action sir.
Thanking you sir
G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA Cel: [protected]
19-7-15, Mantri Pragadavari Street
Kakinada – 533 001 A.P E.G.DT. INDIA
e mail : [protected]@yahoo.com
NOW HE WAS IN NEW DELHI : Dr.Pedro williams Cel: [protected] using Voda phone his he collected Rs 2, 03, 500/- I deposited .
His e mail : [protected]@live.com
Please traceout cel number and catch him sir.
Further he is asking for deposition below persons PAYBLE AT NEW DELHI Rs 2, 20, 000/- they want to deposit but I am not paid.
1. AS. KAHORNGAM
G.V.V.SATYANARAYNA
19-7-15, Mantri Pragadavari street
Kakinada – 533001 A.P, E.G.DT INDIA
Cel: [protected] e amil : [protected]@yahoo.com
I got a mail to my Yahoo mail. which means got won prize 500, 000.00 GBP. Then they called me and to pay processing fee Rs.25, 500.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT

Date: 26/1/2012

Ref Number: ...XYL /[protected]/05
Batch Number: ...24/00319/ISD
Winning Number:...YM/04722

The staff member of reserve bank of India online remittance department wish to inform you that we receive an draft Cheque of 500, 000, 00 GBP.five hundred great British
ponds, in our office reserve bank of India online transfer remittance department new delhi at
10:35pm India time, on 26th/1/ 2012 from GUINNESS BREWERY COMPANY UK:FOR 2012 YEAR ANNUAL ANNIVERSARY PROMOTION LOTTERY UNITED KINGDOM.
Approved by the United Nations lottery board UK and licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR)
With your details and to be paid into your account which we received from GUINNESS BREWERY COMPANY UK.we advice to procide further proceed till the arriver of the representative agent senior diplomat Henry bob which will been arrive in our country India on 27th/ OF January 2012 been on Friday
27/1/2012 for the remittance of the awarded prize of 500, 000, 00, (gbp) into your account ha will come with the winning document. And the money been convert into India rupees. And it will transfer into your personal account as provided bellow.

Please do confirm your account details once again to enable us compare with the one you provided to the GUINNESS BREWERY COMPANY UK Promotions company which we receive here in the remittance department of reserve bank of India New Delhi Branch.

Note that your photo copy passport is very important on this regard of transfer fund into your account for well verifications when diplomat coming to you home address to handle over the transactions documents to you which you have to sign,
With him to been sure that your fund has succefully transfer into your account.

And according to the informations we received here from GUINNESS BREWERY COMPANY UK: And to be sure clear of what we are doing and to avoid erro and mistakenly during the transfer into another account, you have to fill and proof that you are the beneficiary and the winner of this worthy fund from
GUINNESS BREWERY COMPANY UK: and to been compare with the informations we receive from the company you are to fill the informations: below to compare with the one will receive.

NOTE: You have only 3 working days to transit with this bank, after this 3 working days your found will be return back to the lottery board means that you have disqualify from this humble opportunity.

BE INFORM THAT YOUR CHEQUE HAVED
BE PROCIDE TO THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE FOR PAYMENT APPROVED DEPARTMENT NEW DELHI BRANCH FORTRANSFER LATTER BEFOR THE TRANSFER COMENCE IMMEDIATELY THE ARRIVER OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVE AGENT DIPLOMAT HENRY BOB INTO OUR COUNTRY FOR THE TRANSFER INTO YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT.

And as well as latter of transfer from united nation lottery board with your informations please we are
waiting for the confirmations of your account from you.

BELOW IS YOUR WINNING INFORMATIONS WHICH YOU HAVE TO PROOF AS THE BENEFICIARY OF AWARDED FUND from GUINNESS BREWERY COMPANY UK:

1: YOUR WINNING NUMBER.__________
2: YOUR REFRENCE NUMBER: ___________
3: COMPANY LOTTERY PROMO: _________________
4: CLAIMS NANAGER: _________________

You’re Awarede Prize of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling (500, 000, 00GBP) Will Been REGISTER /EXCHANGE To India Currency In The Office Remittance Department Reserve Bank Of India During The Transfer. This is for security reason to enable the bank and India currency department that the fund is not for laundering.

[1] You must be responsible for the registration /exchange fee
Of your prize in the office of reserve bank of India. This fee is to stand by legal Instructions of Indian government in terms of monetary law, reason is because the content of your foreign prize and parcel is a valuable item (Demand Draft) funds of (500.000.00.gbp) which is a valuable (Demand Draft) in India currency), This funds has been marked as a diplomatic consignment which will not be checked except in the transferring office reserve bank of India or security agencies as it has been approved by U.K diplomatic immunity.
Please be warned: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning
information confidential from general public till your claims is processed and your money remitted to your account.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some double claimers.
CONGRATULATIONS FRON OFFICE OF ONLINE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT RESERVE BANK OF INDIA NEW DELHI BRANCH.

Yours faithfully,

DIPLOMAT CONTACT EMAIL. [protected]@hotmail.com
Best Regards,
Dr. Rooney Johnson.
Tel: +[protected]

Don' t believe these type of fraud mails...

Company:Online Cyber Lottery