Online Railway Ticket Reservation from www.yatra.com — non refund of cancelled tickets

Manisha Thakur
i booked two train tickets one from H Nizamuddin(Delhi) To Madgaon(Goa)(3rd october2010) another form pune to goa i have got ticket cancellation mail but my account has not been updated yet with the refunded amount even after 26 days.

i waited so long because i thought i takes time to get money back in account if its paid but how much time is required??
i m a student and every penny has enough value for me...

Manisha Thakur
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Manisha Thakur,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are looking into this matter & your query has been forwarded to the concerned department. We will respond back to you within 24 hours. Thank you for your patience. For immediate support, please call[protected]

YatraCare
Dear Ms Thakur,

We would request you to email us at support@yatra.com with the Yatra Reference number to enable us to check the status of the refund and advise you accordingly.

Should you require any further assistance, please call us on[protected]

Best Regards
Yatra Care
i havent got my ticket . pls forward me the ticket to my e mail . my pnr no. is [protected]

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Online Railway Ticket Reservation from www.yatra.com - non refund of cancelled tickets
    www.bdomains.com