Online Sky Shop Delhi — vibro super belt

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
 samirmansuri
online sky shop delhi send me one pice of vibro super belt he not a working conditison so plz send me a new pice becuac company give one year warranty

company full addres:3265,1st floor, sirkiwalan, delhi-110 007
tin:[protected]

Comments

I have purchased a pen cam from the above said shop online and made the payment of 3000 through COD on 1/4/11 at alwal hyderabad through gati couriers, now i am perturbed to find that the product is only working as a pen drive but not as a camera, and when i try to call to the number which is on the bill sent by them seems to be fake as i have been trying it continuously i am getting nothing else but a beep sound. please suggest me whether i should go to the consumer court. my phone number is [protected]
I bought a 5 - in 1 velvet air sofa through telephone order on 17th May and recieved the consignment on 23rd May through Gati- docket number[protected]. When I started using the sofa on 23rd night after inflatting air, I felt something is jumping inside - like a rat or frog..First couple of times I did not believe myself...but when it happened 4 to 5 times repeatedly I got scared and observed the sofa set and felt the movement using a long wooden rod - as I was scared to even touch it...
On 24th morning I called up and complained to Online Sky shop call center and they told me to send a SMS request to replace the item. After the initial response, they do not take my calls anymore - nor I got any replacement till date and I wonder what to do with the sofa with some animal inside...By now it might have been dead inside...I am scared to even touch the sofa or deflate as it might be harmful to the animal inside...

Online Sky Shop Delhi - vibro super belt