[Resolved]  Open Friendship Club — Cheated by taking money

I was get cheated by "open friendship club", a delhi based running by a name sachin gupta. It is in kirti nagar, new delhi. I saw the adverstisement in times of india newspaper of this club. And i got cheated by it.

A by name: swati phone number: [protected], mesimersied me and got 3000 rupees deposited in the account of that sachin. Later they gave me helpline number : [protected] to call up, but it was switched off. I called again and again but i remained off for 3 days.

Later i called up and was told that i will get the contact numbers, and i would receive calls, but till now i didn’t get any call nor i did get any numbers from them… i again called but arrogantly thay are not even bothered to attend it and directly cutting the calls. That bloody swati has sucked my hard earned money.

Also i request all other members not to deposit money if anybody is asking for going into membership of this bloody club.

Comments

You are true i am also got cheated by this club and swati told me that we are 2 yrs old club and registered club and dont worry and the the numbers she gave me are switched off .Really its is hard earned money which they take it and i bet they will pay 10 times amount to the problems they will going to face in there family and in life .That sachin will surely going to pay much more...For two days they are gonna call me for payment of money for the frndship club.

I request the concerned department to take necessary action and get closed all the friendship clubs that are cheating peoples..If possible we get aour money back.

Also I request all other members not to deposit money if anybody is asking for going into membership of this Bloody Club.
Hey even i was duped in the same manner man...wat a bunch of hopeless people...they do not respond to the calls after they get the money...
gotta teach them a good lesson man..that lady had messaged me her account number and company address which i dont know if its true or not. and also send me the company registration number...am gonna find out if the registration number is valid..

Who ever if at all is gonna look after this complaint here are the details which were given by the fraud people..
==============================================================
Name:-- Swati
Contact :-- [protected] / [protected] / [protected]
Company Address :--- B-1108, 5'th floor AnkushTower, Gandhi Nagar, New Delhi,
Registration no:-- DL 0011678/07 and 001678AS/07
ICICI Bank Account Holders Name :-- Ramesh
A/c Number :[protected]
Branch :-- Kirti Nagar New Delhi, Savings A/c.
================================================================
Kindly take an action against them...and also against Times of India for they should not post such advts. in the news paper ...
If they have provided u a chance to work it would have been a worst part o[censored]r life they have actually saved u all say thanks to god and to them also

Complaint categoryCategory: Sexual Abuse