[Resolved]  orange communication services limited — sms for winning prize

r.sir,
2009 International Mobile Draws
Regarding winning o[censored]S$3, 000, 000 on 2009 International Mobile Draws from Orange Telecommunications Development Company (OTDC), England.
I have received message in my mobile regarding winning o[censored]S$3, 000, 000 on 2009 International Mobile Draws from Orange Telecommunications Development Company (OTDC), England. The Company has sent their information through email to me From: Orange Tele Comminication Services Limited <[protected]@live.com> on 02-06-09.
then they want my personal information by mail.i am now affraid that they may be use my personal infoemation for miss use. tell me what shall i do now.
thanks.
subhash

Comments

Hey GUYs,
This is misusing the free sms gateways.
Please DO NOT believe this kind of messages.
Please DO NOT post your mobile number, on this page and also DO NOT even send a reply mail to the sms, as this would reveal your privacy.
Simply Delete the SMS.
-Intelligence Bureau, AP.
sir i recieved the same message
i even got the certificate of winning from the orange tele communication development company
is it true or false
please let me know in the same in this e-mail address
even we have recieved d same type of d message plz let us knw the authenticity of d message at the given mail address
asap.
Ya, I hv also received the same sort of SMS and from my past experience i wouldn't acknowledge this. What i want to know is a solution for this sort of prank or whatever may be it and the orange mobile group must care for there reputation and take necessary steps else GOD help them!!!
i have got the same type of message saying that my mobile has won the prize of $3, 000, 000 on intl draw of the above mentioned company . i sent the email to the company and got certificate of award and other letters from a person called philip mark to my email address . before advancing in this regard i want to clarify whether this is true or fake . kindly provide the information as soon as possible . thank you .
received message from ORANGE INTL DRAW IN UK to win $3000000 usd on my mobile on 5/6/09
they asked me to send your PIN NO (3432)
my address is as follow
srikanth kosuru
53-21-12, maddilapalem
visakhapatnam-530013
andhra pradesh
india
My PIN no is (IND 3432)
2009 International Mobile Draws
I have received message in my mobile regarding winning o[censored]S$3, 000, 000 on 2009 International Mobile Draws from Orange Telecommunications Development Company (OTDC), England. The Company has sent their information through email to me From: Orange Tele Comminication Services Limited <[protected]@live.com> jun 5, 2009
The same messsage I've recieved on my cellphone, and later I've got an email regarding this. Before I give my details to them, kindly assist me whether to continue to reply to their emails.
kindly reply as soon as possible to-
[protected]@gmail.com
Thsnking you.

orange communication services limited — SMS regarding 40,00,000 Rs earned by lucky draw

This is to complain abt an sms and a mail being recd abt Rs 40, 00, 000 recd in a lucky draw. They have asked me to mention my persional details so that they can make arrangement for the prize delivery at my prize. Im now afraid to submit them my personal info as i have seen many people complaining abt the same sms being recd by them in consumer forum. Plz provide me the required guidelines abt it whether i should mail them further or i should not mail them my personal details.
Thanking you.
Ekata

orange communication services limited — IT IS FAKE COMPANY.

DEAR SIR,
I HAD RECEIVED A SMS ON MY MOBILE ABOUT WINNING OF 3 MILLION DOLLARS AND THEY HAVE GIVEN A LETTER TO BE SEND TO NETWEST BANK.

SO I WANT TO INQUIRE THAT IS THIS CAMPANY FAKE OR NOT? WE SHOULD PROCEED OR NOT?
sir i recieved the same message
is it true or false
please let me know in the same in this e-mail address
yeh buddies
this is totaly fake...
never trust these mother[censored]ers..as they r trying seek ur passwords and misuse it
no prize or money...its all
dont waste ur time...keep working
- professional hacker, india

same massage i have received with same pin #

I have got the information from Orange Communication Services Lts- UK informing me that I have won USD 3 million. Can we believe this and proceed further by information they have asked for. Kindly let me know is it true or fake.

Raghuram
Sir i recceived sms of winning 3000000 us dollars..so is it true...??
sir
I have recived thesms through my mobile number won $ 3, 000, 000 Is it ture or not?
and also they asked my name, address, mobile no.

sir kindly let me know about it.

thqanking you

v.m. muthu

I have a recieved the same message you won this much, i know this is fake messages and all i dont know, how could the send this mail, and why, and what purpose. please find the organisation punish him.
unneccessarly they create a fantacy to all and make confusion.

Kindly and my humble request find out and make them punish whatever cost, i dont mind. Stupid Organisation.

Ashok

I have recieved same message what all have posted. Please tell me whether its fake or not.

Thanking you,

Clarify — Clarify on draw Orange Communications Services Limited

They needed Fund Release Order In UK Finiancial side, kindly provide the information as soon as possible . thank you
Chandrakumar.R

I have received the same message with the same PIN NO. Kindly let me know if we can proceed.

My # [protected]