[Resolved]  orange intl draws in uk — fake thing

dear sir,
i m mohammed aslam ansari and i will like to share my complaint with u of that one message i get that is
your mobile no has awarded $3, 000, 000 in the ongoing orange intl draws in u.k and they sent me a pin 3432
and they sujjest me to call mister philip on this no.[protected] and one email address
also [protected]@live.com
sir if some information u get for that money please inform me ok thanks my mobile no. is [protected]
and my email address is mudassir.[protected]@rocketmail.com

Comments

intl draws in uk — fake msg

msg is (your phone no has been awarded 3million usd in the intl draws in uk, call philip on [protected] or e-mail otdcdraws(at)live.com to claim.

orange INTL draws — orange company

i recieved a message from orange INTL draws dat i have won $3, 000, 000 in the on-going orange INTL draws in UK, and asked me to mail at [protected]@live.com to my mobile, is this message true, if it is true how should i claim money ? If it is not true please take some actions as poor & needy people will dream big and they will be cheated as people behind such messages can take charges like customer clearance. kindly reply to my email id . And i hope ul take my words into consideration.
Sreesha . R

orange intl draws in uk — fake message

dear sir,
they have sent me message on 7 -may-2009 of that my phone no. has awarded $3, 000, 000 in the ongoing orange intl draws in uk and they has give me a pin no. 3432 and they give me a no. also of MR. philip on [protected] and they have give me a e-mail e-mail [protected]@live.com to claim it
so want that money is it true please help for getting that money
thanking you

orange intl draws in uk — fake company

my father mobile got a sms on 3 june09 .when i check the web site ., they said to pay 700 pounds as a fee for draw. I just wanna know is it true if not can i take legal action.
these are fake sms, never trust on that.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other