[Resolved]  Orange Telecommunications Development Company (OTDC) — $ 3, 00, 000

I have received message in my mobile regarding winning of $ 3, 000, 000 from Orange Telecommunications Development Company (OTDC), England.The Company has sent their information through email to me. Please advice on authenticity.

Comments

sir i recieved the same message
i even got the certificate of winning from the orange tele communication development company
plz inform me whether all this is true?? or is it some new idea of cyber crime
please inform me the message that i received is true or wrong.

Orange Telecommunications Development Company (OTDC) — Claim of prize money

I have received an email for this site about international mobile draw, where they tell me that i am the winner of GBP 1000000.00 pound. So please tell me about existence of the company or the existence of that type of draw.
Sir even i got email please tel me whether is it genuine or not
reply asap
I got a message in my mobile with number [protected] that i have won claims department of oranange tele comm mobile draw 2009 on 16th nov 2009. Is it true please tell me sir?
sir i recieved the message from the orange tele communication development company you earn GBP 1.000.000.00 in the ongoing orange jan 2010 intl mobile draw uk
sir
i have received a message regarding being selected for a surprise gift... is it true... reply quickly

Complaint categoryCategory: Other