[Resolved]  ORG Telecom Limited — Non Payment of services to the company

ORG Telecom Limited is a wholly own subsidiary of ORG Informatics Limited with its registered office at Vadodara and Head office at Rajendra Place, 101 & 601, Padma Tower 1, Rajendra Place, New Delhi.
I was not paid for my services to the company even after my resign from the post and all clerance and relieving certificate. I resigned from the company in March 15th, 2009 as company's BU head and admin saying that they have not enough work and new projects for my department and me. I was assured to get my 2 months salary as it was pending because ORG had not get the payment from its end customer But even after they received the payments and paid salaries to all the employees i was ignored by them. I am asking and requesting for my payments from March 15th 2009 to till date. ORG senior persons saying that they never pay the pending salaries to the person who resigned. I am very distressed by the answers and feedback from the CEO and CFO of the company. they are saying we have not enough funds to raise a small amount of Rs. 14, 962/-. Therefore, I am registering the problem here with a hope to get the right result and People will aware from such type of organisations. Please do something for me, so that i can get my payments from this fraud company.
Yours Truly
Rahul Srivastava
Empl. ID: 417111

Comments

Really it is a fraud company. All are criminal.
Hi Rahul.

You are correct. In my case also this has happned. My suggestion is that take advice from an senior advocate and take the legal action.

Sanjay
You all are correct. Rajesh tiku is a criminal also. we all should put criminal case against them.

ORG Telecom Limited — Non-payment of services to the Company

Wholly owned subsidiary of ORG Informatics Limited with its registered office at Vadodara and Head office at Rajendra Place, 101 & 601, Padma Tower 1, Rajendra Place, New Delhi. I have not been paid for my services to the Company even after my resignation from the post and complete handover