Oriental Insurance Co — harrasment in settlement cash less claim

kewel kishan
sir
we have arealready submitted complaint reg.harassment in insurance of my car with cash less sheme.with Khanna branch.sir your officials in the co.are harassing in the name of verification of licence of my son manjeet but there is nothing being done by the ins. officials .they are simply depending on the vendors they are least concerned for my compulsion. only the vendor at jalandhar DTO office submitted the paper for verification and the same could be done in the start. I had undergone Kidney Transplant and not in position to go to my office whereas my vehicle is ready for the last days. I request you look intto the matter so that I can save my life from infection.With this type of service given by the co. ti me is a bitter experience . i fail to understand this cash less insurance.Kindly do the needfull thanks.

Comments

policy cover note no 723098 dated 09/11/2009 khanna office

Sir

My car PB08 BG 8690 SANTRO MET WITH AN ACCIDENT ON 29/11/2009 NIGHT AND WAS CARRIED TO PIONEER HUNDAIY BAST JODHEWAL LUDHIANA.EVERYTHING WAS DONE WITH THE ORDER OF INSURANCE CO AND THE VEHICLE IS READY FOR THE LAST 15 DAYS BUT THE PERSONS CONCERNED IN INSURANCE IS DILLY DELAYING FOR THE REASON BEST KNOWN TO THEM .
MY INS.POLICY IS UNDER CASH LESS SCHEME AND MY VEHICLE IS NOT BEING DELIVERED TO ME
AS I AM READY TO PAY THE AMOUNT DUE TO ME SIR I AM KIDNEY TRANSPLANT PATIENT AND CAN NOT MOVE WITHOUT CAR THEY ARE HARASSING ME WITHOUT ANY CAUSE.I REQUEST YOU TO INTERVENE AND MY VEHICLE SHOULD BE DELIVERED TO ME WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY FAILING WHICH I WILL HAVE TO GO TO CONSUMER COURT FOR MENTAL AS WELL AS PHYSICAL HARASSMENT GIVEN TO ME THANKS
SIR