Oxigen Mobile Recharge Through SBI — TOP UP VALUE NOT FOUND

AMIT AGRAWAL
hello sir i recharge my mo. from sbi mobile banking.

MB[protected] [protected]-->OXIGEN 291009 550.00

MB[protected] [protected]-->OXIGEN 291009

WE DO IT TO MOBILE NOS. [protected](BSNL) AND [protected](BSNL) AT THE SAME TIME.I RECEIVE ONLY ONE RECHARGE VALUE ON [protected].PLS TELL ME FOR ANOTHER ONE I DIN RECEIVE IT.
AMIT AGRAWAL
SBI ACCOUNT [protected]

BRANCH CODE 11217

emil id amitgorg@yahoo.in MO. NO. [protected]

DT.[protected]

PLS SEND MY MONEY.
PLS GIVE ME JUSTICE.
Complaint comments  12 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

recharge
Write on Oxigen Official page in Facebook

We want to lisen your voice in Facebook

Oxigen Care Fan
Raj
West Bengal
Kolkata
TOP UP VALUE NOT FOUND
hello sir i recharge my son's mo.[protected] from my sbi mobile banking today(9th August 2010) and received message that
TOPUP code=949 Tid =[protected]

Another message received as;
Mobile no unknown Oxi TransID[protected](74) payment of Rs.110 will be reserved.

My son's mobile phone received message that " Transaction request for Rs.110 for [protected] fail due to mobile no unknown.Oxi TransID[protected]"

If the mobile no. is unknown, then how they could send such message to his mobile no.?
Further, again a topup vide tid no.[protected] is made but it worked and the mobile no. has got the topup of Rs.100.
NOW, KINDLY EITHER MAKE THE TOPUP VIDE Oxi TransID[protected] OR REFUND THE AMOUNT TO MY SBI BANK ACCOUNT
JAYAN.M
TRIVANDRUM

Kindly either topup the mobile

MB[protected] [protected]-->OXIGEN[protected].00

MB[protected] [protected]-->OXIGEN 291009
i recharged 30 and 40 rs by sbi mobile banking but dont get this.what i do now.my mo no is [protected].tid[protected] and tid[protected]
My mobile phone received message that " Transaction request for Rs.50 for [protected] failed due to mobile no. is not valid, Oxi TransID[protected].
Where as I have not done anything related to recharge/ top up during these days,
Tell me what is this ?
E-Mail ID- amithappysharma@ymail.com
gbhdzrfgtbvdxergbvdrfcgf

Oxigen Mobile Recharge Through SBI — recharge for GPRS

recharge for GPRS AMOUNT (60/- & 98/-) THROUGH SBI FREEDOM MOBILE BANKING NOT AVAILABLE

MY E MAIL ID dharam703711@gmail.com
pls send detail to new mobile recharge option and begin my email id rahulbcsbi@gmail.com

MOBILE RECHARGE — amount not found

Sir my name is mljg shanker rao,my mobile no:[protected].sir resantly i have recharge my mobile on your company,but deducted my money in my account,but recharge is not completad date 09.09.11 order no4615922 amount 111,and today was same probulom date 12.09.11 amount 140,please return my ammount
[protected] i was recharged rs 30 airtel.. thow paying by sbi oxyzen online recharge.. balence deduced from my account.. but recharge is not successfull.. mobile no: [protected]. sbi ref. no. IGG8300176.

RECHARGE DONE BUT DISH TV VC NUMBER NOT SHOW

Pls putup custmber vc number and transation for e-mail of sbi.recharge@myoxigen.com

+91 12 4716 1100 [Head Office]