Oxigen Outlet - Agency — Oxigen Recharge Outlet- CHEAT me

Nedumangad
Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala Pin 695541
Phone No. [protected], [protected]
I applied for an oxigen outlet for mobile recharging through Internet. Then one of your associate ( B R Associate, Karamana, Thiruvananthapuram) approach me and I will pay Rs. 5000/- on[protected] to install and activate the account. The account activated on[protected] and i will pay Rs.3000 for product and Rs.450 for data cable. After taking 3 Nos. of coupon the machine is not working.I will call the B R Associate on[protected] and the representative come only on[protected]. They take the machine for checking. I call to your Call centre many times, But i could not get a correct answer.After many calls from me they come back on[protected] and say that my RELIANCE net connection is complaint. And they are offer me to install TATA phone for connectvicty and I Agree. But till date they will not install the machine. Now I thing that Your company will CHEAT Me.You are not able to install the machine kindly take back it and refund my money.

Yours faithfully,
Pradeep K G
Phone No [protected]
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

hello this workisnot match me your help me
yoonus.[protected]
Write on Oxigen Official page in Facebook

We want to lisen your voice in Facebook

Oxigen Care Fan
Raj
West Bengal
Kolkata
dear sir,
I am Sunil Malik, i have did the recharge on 19/5/2010 for this no.[protected] of Rs50 from ICICI bank card but the card balance get decreased but the recharge was not get complete.
i have checked all the things and also enquired in ICICI bank site and our trancition no. is[protected]
Please enquire it and give the result on my id as soon as possible (maliksunil55@yahoo.in)
Your faiyhfully
sunil malik
Ph no. [protected], 4552710
I have a oxigen outlet shop at near belgachia metro station, I have problem with oxigen recharge, I took oxigen conection from sai telecommunication near dum dum phari his mobil no is [protected], [protected], [protected], (Mr. Goutam), He received Rs 4000 on[protected] for recharge load but today till now he do not pay my rechage load, i have phone him daly, He promis me iwll pay your load today but reselt is nill,
my name is santosh kumar singh phone no-[protected],
I want justise,
sekharappa mr no 46026708
hi sir
mera naam ganesh hubli main koibhi oxigen s, pvt lt ka teritory maneger ya distbutor nahi hai to hamari paresani tb riffililling ki hai
koi hai ya nahi agar oxigen ka koi bhi TM nahi hai to oxigen pvt band kar do
hi i am sunil form bangalore i need oxigen outlet pls any one call me [protected]
For any oxigen related complaint, pls mail me at hpitecs@gmail.com.

Sir I am santosh kr singh Custoner Id is 33171706
Phone no [protected]
I have some problem with EG Recharge but no badycare
I Massege oximid 33171706 and send to [protected] but no reverse call
Sir call me now,
if you get their password and user name u can recharge your account through their bank account and tb transfer and coundinew

Transaction Failed.

A sum of ₹ 2000 has been debited from my account . But the balance in my wallet is nil. I demand a refund of a sum of ₹ 2000. Transaction Number is[protected].

+91 12 4716 1100 [Head Office]