[Resolved] Oximall — web vending inactive

Avijit Das
My user code is 33171008 My web vending code is inactive.Please check my probelm.
KK Communication

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2016
Oxigen Services India Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2016
old complaint hence closed

Comments

sir my web vendor user is inactive
sir my web vendor user is inactive
I FIROZ KHAN FROM MUMBAI, GHATKOPAR, ID 2272513

I GETTING PROBLEM BY OXIRAIL IO CAN NOT GETTING TO BOOKED TICKET BY OXIRALL
WHILE I BOOKING TICKET I CAN PROSEED ALL STEP BUT IN LAST WHEN I HAVE TO PAY FOR TICKET I GETTING ERROR

Payment unsuccessfull.Transaction Type Unauthorized. For your convenient your Order has been saved. You can search your order in “Quick Book” and process again.
Re-Plan your Travel

PLEASE SOLVE IT BECAUSE IT SESON TIME I LOSSING MY BUSINESS BECUASE OF IT
Dear Sir if code is still inactive then you can send us all details of yours and contact me Raj [protected]
oxigen Fan
Kolkata
dear sir"

sorry sir i m telling about a very social coplaine your distibuter work is not responsbly. he is not custom services not be good at the time u know there time is transist very smart and advanced please tell your service provider and contact very erly please tryng very soon as provide your distibuter gud services.i m telling again sir please tryng kindly.

my mob no is.[protected], my merchent id no.12122727

your old customer
Pramod Arora
My name is Ashish Mishra & my ID is 15152702. My web vending is
inactive so please solve my problem & activate my web vending.

Your Faithfully
Ashish Mishra
from
Ashish telecom & Mobile Center.
MY RO CODEIS 1170218
My user code is 15056772 My web vending code is inactive.Please check my probelm.
joyti photo studio mo. no. [protected]
my ragistar mobile is change

My merchant id is[protected]POS), it is inactive since last one year due to your distributor problem. Your area representative Mr Gobinda is not helping to active it.
Please solve my problem as early as possible, because I am losing my business or help me how I can become your oximall web vendor.
Please ask your representative to contact with me as early as posssible or active my POS Terminal

Thanks and regards
Alpana Sarkar
Balaji Fast Food Centre
+91-[protected]
This is my 2nd reminder to you my merchant id is[protected]POS), it is inactive since last 1 year's due to your stockist problem, neither your area representative Mr. Gobinda nor his seniour Mr Biswajit is helping to reactive it. Now you tell what to do.

Either you try to arrange to active it or arrange to return it back the POS terminal from me and refund me my security deposite money

Thanks and regards
Alpana Sarkar
Balaji Fast Food Centre
49/1, Bharat Chandra Roy Path
Shyamnagar, 24 Pargonas North
Pin- 743127, West Bengal
Mobile: +91-[protected]
My oxygen remmitance portal when i using merchant id [protected] and using password it is not correct this message is com
ing...