[Resolved]  P.F office(EPF Delhi) — Delay for clearing my clame.

My name is Satyavir Mishra.My p.f no is - DL 36264/01. Form deposit date is 27.09.2008.but i cant found my deposit amount.After apply three month latter we contact the epf office they said me that my application was put in pending list.after one latter they say us that my application is work in progress.and they commite me whithin one month amount will be transfer my account.But after two month latter they return my application on my previous office address.Causes amount are not deposited. Again I re deposited my application form with attched sporting document (with amount deposit chalan with stamp as a sporting) on 08.05.2009. But one month latter when we like to chek my application status online but i cant success.no any person receive call for giving status.

This time our mind is not working.i am too needy for this amount. but they are not takeing any responce.Please help us.

Thanks Regards

Satyavir Mishra

Comments

May 26, 2010
TO,
New Delhi-110001

Kind Attn.: Shri Mallikarjun Kharge

Sub.: Final Settlement of P.F Account No-DL32460/08
PF CLAIM NOT SATTELED TILL DATE

This has reference to the letter by EPFO DEPATEMT NORTH Reference letter no-0905328 to the letter of register complain dated 13.10.2009 &
And Reference no-CPM60/DL/32460/08/1348 letter dated-30.12.2009 I have received from your Regional office R O North EPFO (copies enclosed for your ready reference)
And also Reference no letter no.DPG/PGHS/No. 10039/310 dated 07th May 2010 - I have received from your Regional office R O North EPFO (copies enclosed for your ready reference)

I In this regard my point’s wise submission is follows:-

1. In response to your e-mail dated Mon, 12 Apr 2010, I have submitted the PF Form again on 13.04.2010. (Copy of Regd. Post slip no- RLAD A 3029 dated 13.4.2010 enclosed for your ready reference.

2. I would like to inform you that I have worked with M/s-Kanchan International Ltd upto 31.08.2006. Therefore, as mentioned in Para 2 in your letter that the Establishment of Delhi branch of M/s-Kanchan International Ltd was closed on 30.06.2006 is not correct. As a proof of my service with the said Establishment upto 31.08.2006, I enclose herewith copies of the following Documents:-

A) FORM-16 Issued to me by the Establishment.

B) My HDFC Bank Statement for the period 01.07.2006 to 30.09.2006 which shows that salary for the month of June, July & August-2006 was debited into my Account.

3. Regarding Para 3 of your letter, it is stated that I would like to receive full Claim of payment upto August-2006, at one go and not in phased manner.

In the above mention context till today I am not able to get my withdrawal from
RPFC R O Delhi North.

The RPFC R O Delhi North has failed to get settled my case despite instruction by your good office.

I hope you will lesion to me and again give special instructions to RPFC R O Delhi North for settlement of my case at the earliest hoping for early action.

I hope you will find the above in order. I now request you to kindly do the needful and arrange to release my PF claim as soon as possible.

I request to you sir please look after this matter seriously. Now I again request to you please Settlement of the claims of Provident fund A/C-DL32460/08 I am not received my pf claim till date.

Hope to hear from you soon.

I also inform to these particular persons by fax & e-mails many times continue but no any good response to me.

1), Shri Samirendra Chatterjee, I.A.S (Central P.F. Commissioner) EPFO Head Office bhikaji Cama Place New Delhi)

2] Shri A.K. Gupta (RPFC-I) R O DELHI North Wazirpur New Delhi

3) Shri Santanu Bandyopadhyay (RPFC-II) R O DELHI North Wazirpur New Delhi

Yours truly,

Surendra Shyamsukha
House No. 262, Sector 16
Faridabad (HARYANA)
Pin Code -121002
Mob: [protected]
My name is Preeti Bala. My P.F No is - DL/24668/691. Form deposit date is 12.06.2009.but i cant found my deposit amount.After apply one month latter.

Please clarify...

Thanks Regards

Preeti Bala
My name is Kishor Harijan .My p.f no is - DL[protected].i will chack my pf balance statement but i cant success.

my a/c no is DL/15165/599 i applied to claim my fund last 2 months before, . yet i am not received any detailes pls help me to claim my fund
thanking you
Dear Sir

I Hemant Magotra, my A/c No. is D/L 026342/24341. I applied to claim my fund for the last 10 months, yet i am not received any details plz help me to claim my fund

Thanking You

Thanking You

I babitha.t.kurian my a/c no is DL/19293/5548 i applied to claim my fund last 2 years before, . yet i am not received any detailes pls help me to claim my fund
thanking you
Dear Sir

I Balbir Singh, my A/c No. is DL / 31588 / 275. I applied to claim my fund for the last 5 months, yet i am not received any details plz help me to claim my fund...
Dear Sir

I Chithra Jayadev, my A/C No. is DL/16960 / 0026. my company has applied to claim my fund for the last 1year and yet not received. I would be very grateful if you kinldy arrange to refund my PF amount at the earliest.

Thankyou very much
I am k.lakshmipathi i surrunder my pf through postal registered on 9th dec2009 my pf number DL/20850 TILL now there is no Amount deposited my BANK A/C
Kindly go through my claim

regards

lakshmipathi k
MY PF A/C NO: DL/9071/52 My name is SANJAY SINGH . Form deposit on JAN, 2010 .but till dt. 02/04/2010 i cant found my deposit amount.

I am too needy for this amount .
HELP US .

sanjay singh
Hello Sir,

I have applied to withdraw my PF in Septembe'09, i have also got an acknowledment frorm PF office that it has been approved however i am still waiting for amout to be transferred in my bank account. I must have called million times to PF office however i never get the reply.

Details
Name :- Lal Lulla
MY PF Account no :- 25204/27310

Could you please look in to the matter
am senthilkumar.R from Chennai, as i submitted PF form on may 2010 to office, still i haven't got claim status, so i called to Delhi office, replied that they had submitted the same only on 10 sep 2010, still i haven't got the status of claim.

so please help me know about the claim status.

Please find my PF no below.

A/c Code No : DL / 26641/ 2382.
My name Seema jindal . I am x employ doon public school krarwala. My job period 27-3-07 TO 9-10-07 My salary 5500 rs done by school but my salary not give me complete he told me 9-10 month before give me salary and pf I round many time in pf office he told me that they have not received any farm of this name he told me we are post latter to force the school then I talk to mr dhillon <owner of school >he told me 30% cut of the pf than u want to claim 4-5 days i[censored] want complete pf than 2-3 year after .

Plz give me my balance salary and pf

We have complaint to d c sahib bathinda he take this case enquiry to deo sahib . but he send wrong inquiry report that is totally wrong according to our documents date deo told they fill the pf return regularly but pf commissioner told in latter school not return file timely school was not cut the pf of all teachers we complaint to pf office they have not take any action pf office said me they have not receive any claim farm but receiving of claim farm mr sivian have us my balance salary and pf claim not receive till date my experience certificate send deo office to sign the deo but they have not given us the experience certificate . deo office bathinda pf employ bathinda and doon public school are crrupted plz see this matter I am a poor lady plz help me
COMPLANT DOON PUBLIC SCHOOL 28326 EPF NO.
1 I SUBMIT MY 6 MONTH EXPERIANCE CERTIFICATE IN PF OFFICE BUT EPF OFFICE IMPLOY TELL ME UR JOB ONLY THREE MONTH PLZ ENQUERY UR LATER NO I /PN/28326/49/5025 DT 5.12.08 AND MY EXPERIANCE CERTIFICATE DATE 10/12/07REF NO 96 DPS/[protected] TO[protected]
2 DOON PUBLIC SCHOOL NOT CUT THE PF ALL EMPLOY WE SEND ITS PROOF TO PF OFFICE (RINKU MADAM LATER COPY ) BUT NOT TAKE ANY ACTION
3.MY FARM 19 AND 10C RECEIPT MR SIVIAN DATE FEB 2008 BUT PF OFFICE IEMPLOY TELL US NOT RECEIVE ANY SIVIAN RECEIVING PLZ SEE THIS MATTER
4 MY PF REFUND NOT RECEIVE TILL DATE PLZ DO THE ENQUERY
PLZ GIVE ME ANSWER MY LATER DATE 10.10.08, 11.8.08, OCT 08, 10.11.08 TO MR G K BHATIA TECEPT SEVIAN 8.10.08 NEW PAPER REPORT, 29.12.2008 SIVIAN RECEIVING FARM 1.11.2008
7.8.2010 SEVIAN RECEIPT AND RINKU MAM LATER COPY, FARM NO. 2844900, EST CODE PB/28326 DOON PUBLIC SCHOOL, EMPLOY NO. 39, SHOW BY PF RECEPT DATE 24.10.2008, FARM 19 AND 10 C, P.I.NO. BTI01/526-3531 MY ON LINE COMPLANT NO. SROBT/E/2010/00057
COMPLANT DOON PUBLIC SCHOOL 28326 EPF NO.
4 MY PF REFUND NOT RECEIVE TILL DATE PLZ DO THE ENQUERY
THANKS
FROM SEEMA W/O PRINCE SINGLA
SEEMA.[protected]@YAHOO.COM
till date not receive my pf claim
plz tell me take action school and pf imploy
plz see document send by us my how much time my job
plz tell me my 19 and 10c farm send by sivian plz tell me 10 c farm
my account is right obc i ask to u many time give my ch. in other account
my account no photo copy i alridy give to mr sivian and i give us a later plz tell me my claim amount
plz tell me take action to school not cut the pf all imploy its proof alrady give us to u many time
plz tell me ur later no 28326/3, 8, 10, 20/30.7.08/2184 principal and a/s i 7.8.[protected] infircement kuldeep what is the means of this later
my bank of india a/c no. [protected] plz give us answer my new latest later rti informationagainst rti/07/bti/2881
ur office clerk call me some days before he ask me ur claim sattel ur pf amount above 3150 and epf amount 1075 but not receive ur claim farm in my office plz again give us than i send farm 19 and 10 c by prit pal singh and other person but ur pf imploy my 19 and 10c farm not receive plz all this inquery to help my rti farm and later and proof plz see rti later no. 2314 dt 4.8.10 and see 7.8.10 later and see 2881 dt1.9.10 and see 13.9.10 later than clear all problems in this case plz give me (in my bank a/c) all my payment and give me its mantly harasment claim .
thanks

SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION ! ! !

Your Registration Number is : SROBT/E/2010/00093
The Grievance is lodged with the office : EPFO, SRO, Bhatinda
Officer's Name : Sh. S.S Bawlia
Phone Number : [protected]
Email ID : sro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in

Note: Kindly note the above mentioned Registration Number for further references
An e-mail has been sent to the e-mail id seema.[protected]@yahoo.com as provided by you.
Dear Sir

I Kamlesh Kumar, my A/c No. is D/L 18027/2581. I applied to claim my fund for the last 2 months, yet i am not received any details plz help me to claim my fund. My Phone No. is : [protected]. & E Mail : kamlesh.[protected]@gmail.com

Plz Find Out As a soon as a possible.
Thanks.
Kamlesh Kumar

EPF Office Delhi, — EPF Amount not cleared

I have submitted Form-19 and Form 10-c for withdrawal of EPF amount and Pension scheme amount. According to EPF website, they received my application on 28-FEB20-11. Whenever I check claimed status at EPF website, it shows that they have received my application and application is under process. In the mean time, other two applications which are submitted from my previous organisation with my application, are got cleared. It is now very painful for me to get my hardworking money from EPF. I also registered complaint with EPF office, South Delhi, but no response till yet. Please help me to resolve this issue.

STATUS for Member ID: DSNHP[protected]
Claim ID : DSNHP[protected]
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER
ACCOUNT NO DSNHP[protected] HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 28.02.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.
Claim ID : DSNHP[protected]
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO
DSNHP[protected] HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 28.02.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS
Dear sir, I have taken V.R.S. from P.S.U. and submitted my p.f.pension form duly filled and attested from my employer Centaur hotel, New Delhi on 11.3.2011, kindly look into this matter to get my pension finalised at an earliest since I am facing problem.

Regards DL/6557/1312
Inderjeet Banerjee
E866 chittaranjan park
New Delhi 110019
Ref: EPF /Transfer/ 01
May 31, 2011
The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (North)
Employees Provident Fund Organization
Sub account Office Plot No. 23,
Sector 23, Dwarka,
Near Assistant Police Commissioner,
Sector 23, Dwarka,
New Delhi-
Ph. 27376772, 27376408

SUB: TRANSFER OF EPF ACCOUNT of Tapan Kumar Thapa

With reference to your latter number DL/27314/178/gn18/882 dated 04 august 2010 subject to cited above. I have contacted my previous employer and they informed me that we have already sent the required document to authorized person of the EPF department.

I have changed my employment and presently working with M/S HT Mobile Solutions ltd. 11th Floor, Park Centra Building, Sector 30, Gurgaon - 12001 Haryana. My present EPF Code & A/c no. is DL/40861/0002.

My previous employer was M/s Cellnext Solutions Limited A-186, Okhla Phase - I, New Delhi - 110020, and my EPF code and number were DL/27314/0178.

Now I request your good self to please transfer the balance of my old A/c number DL/27314/0178 to my new A/c number DL/40861/0002 under intimation to me at your earliest.

Necessary Form No. 13 has already been submitted to the commission office in jurisdiction at Sub account office Wazirpur Delhi now shifted at Dwarka New Delhi. Kindly do the needful

Thanking You,

Yours truly,
(Tapan Kumar Thapa)
A-12/26, P&T Colony
Possangipur, Near District Center,
Janakpuri, Delhi 110058
Phone [protected]
Email - 1. tapan.[protected]@yahoo.com 2. tapan.[protected]@gmail.com
Copy to EPF0 ( Head Office) Bhikaji Cama Place New Delhi.