[Resolved]  P PRASAD & SONS PVT LTD — Service of Skoda Octavia No. WB 02U - 8714 at M/s Jia Auto Sales Pvt. Ltd.

RE: Service of Skoda Octavia No. WB 02U - 8714 at M/s Jia Auto Sales Pvt. Ltd.

Dear Mr Agrawal,

I have nothing more to say on my case, I can only tell you that this is my last product with SKODA, I am confidence you will remember this statement one day as I feel I have been cheated or my choice to go with SKODA was wrong. In 4year of this car about one year this car was in the work shop. My impression of SKODA seniors, for service, was also found to be one sided, as reply given is not to our question. Anyway I have no choice but to pay and take delivery.

Thanks for your time and reply, please also note the invoice which was attached for the repair against CAR was also not approved by you, we all have live with the mercy of SKODA service center. I am still feel unhappy and wish to escalate this matter further, I wish I would have done it but I do not have more time to do it.

We will pay to Jia Auto and collect the car.

Thanks and Regards
Pramod Kumar Srivastava

On 12/11/09 6:16 PM, "Kakali ( Secretary to MD)" <[protected]@pdpgrp-india.com> wrote:

From: Agrawal, Shrivatsa [mailto:Shrivatsa.[protected]@skoda-auto.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 3:38 PM
To: [protected]@pdpgrp-india.com
Cc: Syed, Yaser; [protected]@jiaauto.co.in
Subject: FW: Service of Skoda Octavia No. WB 02U - 8714 at M/s Jia Auto Sales Pvt. Ltd.
Importance: High

Dear Mr. Pramod Kumar Srivastava,

At the very outset we would like to thank you for patronizing our product and apologise for the inconvenience caused to your good selves due to concern in your subject vehicle.

Please be apprised that the recent concern in your vehicle is not because of poor workmanship and hence can’t be attributed as repeat job. Moreover, the repairs in transmission assembly were carried out on 24th Nov 07 almost two years ago, which also corroborates the fact that this is not a repeat job.

We regret to bring to your kind notice that we will not be able to support in carrying out the repairs in your subject vehicle as the vehicle is well out of warranty coverage of two years.

You are requested to kindly get the repair work done under chargeable basis and would request you further to co-ordinate with Mr.Yogesh, GM-Service of M/s Jia Auto for the same.

Look forward to your trust and understanding on the same and assure you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and regards
S.K. Agrawal | After Sales
ŠKODA AUTO India Pvt. Ltd.
5th Floor, Tower ‘A’, Signature Towers, South City-1, NH-8, Gurgaon-122001. India
shrivatsa.[protected]@skoda-auto.co.in | www.skoda-auto.co.in <http://www.skoda-auto.co.in/> | www.skoda-auto.com <http://www.skoda-auto.com>

From: Pramod Srivastava's office [mailto:[protected]@pdpgrp-india.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 12:17 PM
To: 'yaser.[protected]@skoda-auto.co.in'
Cc: 'shrivatfsa.[protected]@skoda-auto.co.in'; 'Pramod Kumar Srivastava'
Subject: Service of Skoda Octavia No. WB 02U – 8714 at M/s Jia Auto Sales Pvt. Ltd.

Dear Mr. Agarwal,

I am deeply aggrieved to mention here that I am using the above car for last 4 years and during this period the said car has remained in the service center approximately for 1 year. With this experience, I will never ever recommend anybody to buy this car.

18 months back we have been charged Rs. 2,46,864/- for changing various parts of “gear” vide invoice no. 0004597, dt. 24.11.07, including labour charge. For the same complaint of “gear”, the car has been sent to the service center during the August’ 09 and till date it is lying in the said service center.

On 6/11/09 we have been forwarded an invoice for Rs. 1,34,000/- for gear parts. (Copy attached) I could not differentiate the problem between the earlier and the present one because the car was sent to the workshop with the same problem of sound and vibration. I was also told by Mr. Jogesh Cirimarh that the parts changed earlier and the parts which are being changed now are different.

On 24/8/09 we have been forwarded the estimate repair for Rs. 2,43,000/- (Copy enclosed) which is also for the gear without mention of any particular parts.

With this above explanation and information it is a clear case of jugglery for extorting the extra money from the vendor.

I need your written explanation on this that why for the same parts and for the same complaint the user needs to pay for twice in a year.

Please also let me know the difference between the final bill and estimated cost.

Pramod Kr Srivastava

Service of Skoda Octavia No. WB 02U - 8714 at M/s Jia Auto Sales Pvt. Ltd.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

mani & sons pvt.ltd — no audio

i am hearing audios when they r played in an players but am not hearing the default clicking sound and other sounds ., wen i connect to a head phone i hear sound but i canot speak using a microphone.., plz let me know wat the problem is and kindly help for the needful .