Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Pacific Courier Company ltd — non delivery of consignment

Dear sir

NOTIFICATION FOR TRANSFER ALLOCATION N°: [protected]/BCEAO-GLCAWL-3.2MUSD.FROM BARRISTER BROWN MATHEW ESQ WHOS[protected] FROM UK AND HE SAID
I have send all the information needed by the Pacific Courier Company to enable them to inform the UN office over there in your country India for the UN diplomat to contact you for the claim of the consignment below is the contact of the diplomat in your country.

I have just identified you to the courier company to identify you and explain your fair to the UN diplomat in your country as the beneficiary of the consignment Reference: NOTIFICATION FOR TRANSFER ALLOCATION N°: [protected]/BCEAO-GLCAWL-3.2MUSD. As the
Beneficiary, of the consignment in their custody in your country over there in India.

Now the courier company requested you to fill this beneficiary form attach with this mail to enable them to change your details in their database system to enable the UN office in your country to identify your information in the system. So I will advice you to fill the form and retune it back to me immediately.

Waiting for your reply so that I can give you the details of the UN office in your country,

Barrister Brown Mathew Esq.

Good Day RAGHUNATH PADMANABHA MENON,

It was my pleasure receiving your personal information. I wish to inform you that we are at the next level of releasing your fund to you. Like I told you before, you don’t need to be skeptical about this transaction as it is legitimate and the execution process is transparency in nature. Please note that you have absolute right to reject this inheritance at any point in time.
In other to finally expedite the release of your fund, you are advise to contact the deposit bank directly with the below contact information for the released of your fund to you. Your fund will be released to you in your own desirable means and you are to quote the depositor code of your fund to the bank on your email to them. Below are the contact details:

BANK NAME: Clydesdale Bank Plc, Glasgow.

CONTACT PERSON: Dr Peterson Gills.

Email:[protected]@financier.com

Tel: +[protected], +[protected],
+[protected].

Depositor Code: DCCB-143341BB

I assure you as soon as you contact the bank your fund will be released to you immediately. And do let me know your proceedings with the bank as I will not want to be left in the dark in the release of your fund to you as your receipt of your fund will serve as a confirmation and for record purposes that I have finally fulfill the wishes of my late client. Please note that, all the bank charges will be automatically deducted from your principal inheritance fund.

Best Regards,
Barrister Fernandez Calton.

Good Day Raghunath,

I acknowledge the receipt of your email. I want to let you know that Late Engr.Hamilton Grant would not have willed the fund to you, if he does not know you. So you do not need to be under any illusion regarding the execution of this bequest.

Being a widely traveled man, Late Engr.Hamilton Grant must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. I can imagine that the Late Engr.Hamilton Grant must have known that you will put the fund to good use for the less privileged of which he was aware that you can achieve, that is why he selected you.

Frankly speaking, I want you to know you have absolute right to reject this WILL as much as you have the right to accept it as well. If you wish to turn it down then let me know so I can send you a WILL rejection form to fill and revert back to this office. I am not at liberty to question my late clients choice of making you a benefactor of his WILL. Also, understand that I don't know you neither have I met you before, but my contacting you is based on the recommendation of Late Engr.Hamilton Grant .

To enable me complete the process of releasing the three hundred and sixty thousand Great Britain pounds (GBP£360,000.00) to you, by virtue being the beneficiary as instructed by the Late Engr.Hamilton Grant in codicil to his last Will and Testament. You are required to provide me with the below information for verification purpose. I have never met you before and to be able to carry out my duties effectively as the sole executors of the WILL of Late Engr.Hamilton Grant , I must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are. The required info is given below

HID DEATH CERTIFICATE IS ATTACHED BELOW

Good Day Raghunath,

I know you will like to know why he chooses you but these are answers I cannot help you with. At this time, i can only carry out my duties as directed by my client, I will suggest you think this through and let me know what you want to do. Sincerely speaking, you do not need to be worried about anything regarding this bequest as the process is legitimate and transparency in nature.NOW THIS COURIER FELLOW IS DEMANDINDG 42000 INR FOR THE RELEASE OF THE CONSIGNMENT WHICH HE WAS TO DELIVER HOME
telephone no.of fred williamsisGood day.

Mr. Williams Fred. pacific courier indiannumber

Ph. No. [protected]

Mob. [protected].
sender
Barrister Brown Mathew Esq.