[Resolved]  Packers Movers — bed moving packing

I Anit Arora had utilized your services from delhi office through Mr. Sajjan to send my house hold items to Rampur(U.P.) and Guwhati.

My complaint regarding the same is that some of my packets were taken on 23 -02 -09 from jhajjar without any number and neither were they added in the final packing list the same was addmitted by Mr. Sajjan on telephone this kind o[censored]nprofessional behaviour is unacceptable. I am unable to understand the intentions of theft behind such an act.

Later I was assured that an updated list will be mailed to me on dt 24-02 -09 along with the insurance details but inspite of repeated reminders to Mr. sajjan on phone I have yet not received the details.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful or else i need to take action against this act of theft by your company and employees.

ANIT ARORA

GUWAHATI
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

99th Packers and Movers Services

99th.co.in is the leading search directory for India. Here one can find the verified companies in any industry like transport, logistics, packers & movers service, Business Services or Home Services etc.

Packers Movers