[Resolved]  Pafex Couriers — No delivery at time (31st july 2009), No one taking responsibility

HIS COMPLAIN IS REGARDING A COURIER WHOSE BAR CODE IS[protected]
My relative has sent a courier from NOIDA branch to Visakhapatnam, dated 27 july.
It was to reach to Visakhapatnam latest by 31st july Morning.
I Avinash, residing in Visakahaptnam got a call on 29th july 9 AM, but not able to receive call because i was in my conference room, i gave a call back on the same day at 16:00 Hrs, to know who is this.
Then i knew this that, this was a call from Safex, Visakhapatnam branch, they wanted to tell me that we dont have a service up to your door, so come and collect your pack. and because i didnt received call, they returned the shipment back to delhi on the same day within 6-7 hrs, without calling twice or thrice.
And from that day i m calling to Visakahaptnam branch, they are just telling to call to delhi branch, when i m calling to Delhi branch they are not giving any positive sign, just taking my mobile no, and not even calling me. I have spent a minimum of Rs 500 on my phone call to Delhi, Visakhapatnam and to cusomer cares of Safex, and because the courier was to reach latest by 31st july, so i am incurring a loss also because of this late.
And up to till now i have not got a clear picture of my courier, where it is, and when it will reach to me, or not.
Pleas look in this matter and help me.

With regards
Avinash Chauhan
Mobile no [protected]

Comments

Pafex Couriers — Parcel sent to Paithan.

My name is Srikant Parikh, i have given 1 parcel for Paithan on 15th July 2009 to pafex courier wide track no.[protected]. it has not reached to the destination till date. i call up on the pafex helpline no. NO BODY is picking up the phone. i have written a mail also in suggestions and feedback on their site pafex.com and it gives a message saying that our person will contact to you shortly but till now nobody has given any status or update on my parcel. the distance between mumbai and paithan is only 450 KMs, its 15 days now and yet not reached to the destination. it shows the efficiancy of the company and nobody to hear to customer as it shows how dedicated they are to the customers. the proverb is correct says " it happens only in India".

Pafex Couriers — Pafex courier negligence

Sir/ madam,
i want to lodge a complaint against Pafex couriers for their negligence. a courier was send to me on 24th of Feb,2010, from Dibrugarh, Assam, India and the consignment no. was[protected]. My address given in delhi was 'Dr. Anup Pow; qtr no. 88. Mir Dard Lane Residential Complex, MAMC campus, N. Delhi- 110002.' the expected date of delivery was on 26th of feb. but as my room was locked the parcel was taken back and the cuorier service didnt even bother to call me and inform me about it, whereas my mobile no. was clearly written on the parcel. finally i had to call the courier office, and after a lot of hassle,it was delivered to me on 27th of feb,2010.
my point is, what is the use of writing the mobile no. on the parcel if they dont bother to call the customer in case of any problem in delivery. in my case, had not i ringed their office, i would have lost my important documents.
this is for your kind consideration nd neccessary action please.

Dr. Rajesh Das.
New Delhi.
[protected].
Docket no:[protected]/Pafex-Pune,
On their tracking system it is showing as delivered, whereas i have not received it, and none of your courier person has visited my flat.

Worst /Unreliable courier service, never go with it.

It was sent from pune to pune, and after 10 days, it is showing delivered, whereas till date i havent received it. On calling their call centre, no one picks up the phone.
This regarding one shipment (no[protected] which PAFEX people kept them self for more than 3 days. On enquiring they started arguing that they visited my flat so many times . Even though the contact no had been mentioned on the shipment but they never called on the same. The lady (customer representative, HARISHREE ) started talking non sense on asking her manager's no, she gave her own number (with the name MAHADEV [protected])
Please use any other service provider unless you really want to get you shipment delivered on destination.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other