[Resolved]  Pan Card Application — Do TIN-FC centers want bribes?

I had been to the TIN-FC center near the CBI office in Bangalore to submit my PAN card application form. The person helped me with filling the form, but said that I have to submit proof of my office address.
When I returned with a copy of my payslip, the person tells me that I need to submit proof of my expanded family name (as per some rule which he says has been in effect since Dec 20, 2007) since only the initials are mentioned in my driving license. He asked me to submit either a copy of my passport or proof from my company. His warning was that if I don't submit the proof, my Pan card application will be rejected.
As far as I know, it's only necessary to submit proof of Id and proof of Address.
Considering that a tax consultant asks for Rs.250 to do the pan card application, are these people at the tin centers looking for BRIBES? Why do we have to go through this much of hassle just for submitting a pan card application?
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShareTweet


Pan Card Application — Pan card not issued

Hi My Acknowledgment No. is [protected] and i have not received my pan card.I have the application for the same on 10th of December 2008.Kindly look in to the matter and do the the needful as early as possible.
Dear Sir,

PAN card dispatch by you through Overnite Express courier are not receivable by us. They even not have the local branches. They didnt inform to us about the courier, if we asked about PAN card means they asked to come to their workstations. i am in vathalagundu 32 kms away from dindugul (their local branch) they asked to come and get it.

so pls avoid sending through Overnite Express.

Thanking you
pan card is not issued
i am renuka amol vishwekar . Iwould like to issue pan card so kindly give me application form for it .

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information

    File a Complaint