[Resolved]  Pan Card — for Loss my PAN card

My PANcard loss PAN No. :ABVPJ8094R is loss so i want to new PAN card if you sent me again new PAN Card please give me Answer Yes or No thanks

Comments

Pan No Received vide PAN NO.BOBPS8285P but PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

PLEASE SEND US MY PAN CARD
Hi i lost my PAN card and i donot remember my number too . how can i get duplicate card or details of my card
My PAN card loss PAN NO. AOSPK6883P is loss so i want new PAN card if you sent me again new PAN card please give me a answer Yes or No.

Thnaking you

Sombir Khatri
i loss my pan card, please give me another pan card, as early as possable
Loss My Pan Card pan no ACWPY3663P.I Want new pan card As early as possable

I had Lost my Pan Card no BEFPS2777N, so please giv me another pan card as soon as possible.

Hoshiyar Singh
my name is kola srinivasulu, my father name is k.radha krishnaiah, i was born[protected]. i am unable to retrive my pan card no inspite of giving the above said information so kindl y gi ve me t he necessary direction to retrive my pan no i had taken my pan card from kadapa a.p.

my address,
k srinivasulu,
s/o radhakrishnaiah,
6/898-2,
sankarapuram,
kadapa.
andhra pradesh

iam jeyaprakasah from chennai, I Lost my Pan Card no AMJPJ4242Q, so please giv me another pan card same number as soon as possible.

jeyaprakash
I had Lost my Pan Card no BDYPS3411D, so please giv me another pan card as soon as possible.

Iam suryanarayana from srikakulam, I had Lost my Pan Card no AOHPD3899M, so please giv me another pan card same number as soon as possible.

Present my address: Dhavala suryanarayana
s/o chandrarao
Cheemalavalasa(po/vill)
Amadalavalasa(Mandal)
Srikakulam(Dist)
Pin-532185

suryanarayana.

Iam Ayaz Shah from Pune, I had Lost my Pan Card no BPFPS0649D, so please giv me another pan card same number as soon as possible.

Present my address : Nimesh Housing Socitey, H/B 3-2 Flat No 102, Ajamera Masulkar Colony, Near TJSB bank, Pimpri Pune 411018

Income Tax Department