[Resolved]  Pan Card — pen card

I have not received my pan card. i have submitted my form at 10 jan 09 but till my pen card not received.
my application no. & coupan no. below :
application no.[protected]
coupan no.[protected]
Contact:
Madan Paul & Enayat Masih
Vill. Bhargain, post-Rajaka Rampur, Dist-Etah UP., pin-207244
Mobile No.-[protected]

Comments

I have not received my pan card. i have submitted my form at 29 jan 08 but till my pen card not received.
my application no. & coupan no. below :
application no.[protected]
coupan no.[protected]
Dear sir
i have nat received my pen card i have submited my form 14 jun 2009 but i till my pen card nat received . i geting messege by pen card number

my pen card no-ABGPI.1985F

Pan card — 060940400388022

I inform that I had sent passport copy, high school certificate copy and certificate from Gazetted Officer vide regd. post RLB 579 to your office on 5.5.2009. I request you to check and send the pan card at the earliest.
Dear sir
i have nat received my pen card i have submited my form 14 aug2009 but i till my pen card nat received . i geting messege by pen card number
Dear sir
i have nat received my pen card i have submited my form 14 aug 2009 but i till my pen card nat received . i geting messege by pen card number
    Income Tax Department