[Resolved]  Pan Card — i want my pan number

I apply my pan card last 10 days i want my pan number because my salary stoped that why this is my coupon number[protected] plz kindly note sir
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:02:40
Complaint comments  11 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

pls give me my pan card number
I applied my pan card 45 days ago and yet still I didn't get it. Sir do plis send my PAN no as I couldn't proceed for further official work. My appl Sr no. is[protected].
I applied my pan card 20 days ago and yet still I didn't get it. Sir do plis send my PAN no as I couldn't proceed for further official work. My appl Sr no. is[protected]

thanks
i want my pan number
I apply my pan card last 7 days i want my pan number because my salary stoped that why this is my coupon number[protected] plz kindly
I have applyed my pan card last 11 days i want my pan number because my salary stoped that why this is my coupon number[protected] plz kindly note sir
sir
i lost my pan card .i dont know my pan car no. my com. want my pan no
i wan, t your helpp
I applied my pan card 90days ago and yet still I didn't get it. Sir do plis send my PAN no as I couldn't proceed for further official work. My appl Sr no. is[protected]
I APPLIED MY PAN CARD 13 DAYES AGO MY FORM NOMBER IS[protected]

Pan card — I lost my pan card i want pan card number

Sir, i have lost my pan card since i dont have number so please get my pan number and where i can get duplicate card following are my details so please its very urgent

FIRST NAME - RAJENDRA
MIDDLE NAME -
LAST NAME - PRASANNA
DATE OF BIRTH - [protected]
ADDRESS - no 19/c shabari gkvk post c
chikka bommasandra yelhanka
new twon bangalore

Pan Card Lost — pan card lost

My name is Sanjit Biswas , fathers name Sunil Kumar Biswas, dob- 26/04/1983 PAN Card no. BIEPS7701M. I have lost my PAN card on 7th May 2011, so kindly register a complaint against it so that no one can missuse that. Besides it I would request you to issue me a duplicate copy of that to the below mentioned new address.

Thanks & Regards!!